• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Panic setting in - what can I do to stop stressing?

J

Jisatsu

Me and my boyfriend has sex on new years eve and basically the condom split and we think it was only for about a minute before we noticed and he didn't come inside me or anything.. but now I am so stressed out about it and I know stressing will delay my period (it's due tomorrow/tuesday).

I already had enough to deal with: exams, going back to school, leaving my boyfriend etc etc and now I have this to deal with :|

I don't know if I can cope. I want to run away.

S

starfish

you could buy a pregnancy testing kit tomorrow. perhaps go along to a sexual health drop in centre,with your boyfriend.

iffybob

iffybob

Hello

If you live in England, you can go to the Chemists ( Phamacy ), ask to been seen in private, you can ask for the "Morning After Pill" , it is for situtations like yours.

You could also call the reception at your GP.

I 'think' you can take it upto a few days after.

If you are concerned about STDs , go to AnE, phone ahead so that you dont have to speak in public at reception, you will just have to book in with you name, adress etc. They may also be able to provide you with the Morn after pill !