• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

panic on the streets of .......

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
and so the journey continues

I am not taking the medication (cos its crap and I have had enough of being a waking zombie), the CPN has found out and I don't trust her not to let on to other people like the dear old doctors - hummm myyyyyy beeeeest friends

She will insist on 'hanging about' my life and poking her nose in when its not wanted

I am taking wagers as to how long it will be before the police come round .................again for me

I laugh about it on the outside but I am scared on the inside I hate hospital and I end up kicking in the locked doors and running for it time and time again

FEELING TRAPPED

mischief

mischief

Admin
Can we have some clues as to how long it was last time? What are you doing to reduce the chances? Probably need that info to place a reasonable wager!!

What would help you to stay medication free?

Good luck!

D

Dollit

What medication have you been taking Midnight? Last time I stopped medication (which was under supervision) I'd been doing clinical trials with Depakote (days of stumbling round looking drunk but quite stable) and it just stopped working. Being stable on a medication I know and am not unhappy taking has made me realise that I can't be medication free but it took less than a period in hospital.

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
Can we have some clues as to how long it was last time? What are you doing to reduce the chances? Probably need that info to place a reasonable wager!!

What would help you to stay medication free?

Good luck!
ha haaaaarrrh liking the gambler spirit in you mischief planning on finding out all the facts before you place the bet

cunning

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
What medication have you been taking Midnight? Last time I stopped medication (which was under supervision) I'd been doing clinical trials with Depakote (days of stumbling round looking drunk but quite stable) and it just stopped working. Being stable on a medication I know and am not unhappy taking has made me realise that I can't be medication free but it took less than a period in hospital.
I knda of the view that I managed to maintain a life that was as good as anyone elses for 30 years and in the last 6 the medical profession has turned me into someone 'dependent' on psychotropic medication.

Unless they are willing to help while I detox I aint willing to entertain their curisoties.

To me the mere mention of 'rebound' side effects suggests some element of chemical dependency

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Bipolar Forum 20
B Bipolar Forum 4
P Bipolar Forum 3
dubblemonkey Bipolar Forum 2