• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Panic help

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

I feel panic i am going town on cup feel real nervey

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
You have my sympathies, I suffer really badly from panic attacks and sometimes it feels so bad I think I'm having a heart attack. Try to take deep breaths, apart from that I'm afraid I can't suggest anything, but if you find anything that works let me know xx

BORTU

BORTU

Hello rosepoet,

It does not last. Panic attacks that is. I have had them and I know how you feel, but in time I learned to overcome them. Hang in there, it will get better.

B

bobkerry

hey my friend!!!!!dont be nervous at all. try to control your self because it can ruin your life.....
my friend believe me being nervous can ruin your life try to make your life the best one and feel relaxed...whenever you feel nervous try to comfort yoursel......
try it and you will make your life the best one.....

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Thanks for the replies guys i am alone trying to fight this fear i find it helps to post when the panic hits sorry if it makes no sense and my spelling stinks but i am using mobile internet and it is really stupid predictive text and hard to edit. Sometimes i type loads and they hit post and it deletes all. i cant preview it either before i post but its a link with the world so i am lucky ha ha i just read what i actually posted about being on a cup actually what i typed was i am on the bus you must have thought i was halucinating

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Help. Girlfriend panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
A Panic disorder help! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
D What do you do when you get panic attack, please help? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 41
K In a constant cycle of panic... Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
MissPink Do I have this Panic Disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
M Panic, Anxiety, and Emetephobia Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 21
steelboss Vicious Anxiety, or Panic, or Heart. Who knows? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
N Panic attacks are back after 4 years. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Passing out from panic attacks? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
Shayfury Med change triggered panic relapse Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
L Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
lilbat Panic attack? Or something else? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
N Panic disorder for a year now Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
D GAD/Panic Disorder/ ADD and ... Vertigo ? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
P Panic attacks becoming more frequent and intense. Not sure what to do. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 10
sparrowling Panic Attacks Rare Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
R Can panic last hours? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
J 45M-Was this Angina, extreme dehydration/heat exhaustion, indigestion/heartburn or a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
F Panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
H HEAT INDUCED PANIC ATTACKS - please share your experiences Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
blog15 how to jog a panic attack.> Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
I Parent with panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
E Do I have anxiety or having a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
D Having panic about my sexuality Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
Z Panic attacks or anxiety? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
Antimatter Panic attack! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
T i feel ashamed of taking my medication to stop my panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
M Feeling like I'm forever in panic mode Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
B Muted panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
Antimatter Constant shortness of breath and panic Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
M Panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
viveka Help with walking down the street? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
Ladyfair PLEASE HELP Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
magpie3318 Help please Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
H Help Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
7 I need help Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4