• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Panic Attacks Rare

sparrowling

sparrowling

I used to be a really serious case of an anxiety sufferer. I would get panic attacks every 2 weeks! Now, it's every 2 months! And less frequent in each iteration. I hope it goes away completely. Panic attacks are not pretty and we feel like we lack control completely, it's jarring and draining, and torture!

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I used to be a really serious case of an anxiety sufferer. I would get panic attacks every 2 weeks! Now, it's every 2 months! And less frequent in each iteration. I hope it goes away completely. Panic attacks are not pretty and we feel like we lack control completely, it's jarring and draining, and torture!
Yup panic attacks a a real debilitating problem. Mine really cripple me. Hope you get it under control

one light

one light

I had panic attacks for years after nearly fainting driving over a motorway bridge, took me years to sort it out - I wish someone had told me then, research 'power of the mind' key to solving it is there somewhere, just got to look for it... have a good day everybody...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Panic attacks becoming more frequent and intense. Not sure what to do. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
H HEAT INDUCED PANIC ATTACKS - please share your experiences Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
Z Panic attacks or anxiety? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
T i feel ashamed of taking my medication to stop my panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
B Muted panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
M Panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
Loobypie Panic attacks everyday at the same time for 17 days Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
G Panic attacks triggered Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 0
L Panic attacks and intense palpitations ruining my life!!! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
R Horrible Panic Attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
A Agoraphobia brought on by panic/anxiety attacks on transport. Need advice! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
Shayfury Med change triggered panic relapse Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
L Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
lilbat Panic attack? Or something else? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
N Panic disorder for a year now Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
A Panic disorder help! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
D What do you do when you get panic attack, please help? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 39
D GAD/Panic Disorder/ ADD and ... Vertigo ? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
R Can panic last hours? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
J 45M-Was this Angina, extreme dehydration/heat exhaustion, indigestion/heartburn or a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
F Panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
blog15 how to jog a panic attack.> Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
I Parent with panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
E Do I have anxiety or having a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
D Having panic about my sexuality Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
Antimatter Panic attack! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
M Feeling like I'm forever in panic mode Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
Antimatter Constant shortness of breath and panic Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
S Panic attack symptoms Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 17
B Panic Attack symptoms Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
N I had my first ever panic attack in one of my college classes Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
K My first severe panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
H Currently having a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
sad_heart20 how panic overwhelmed me everyday Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
F Advice on how to recover after severe panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Panic Disorder experience and treatment Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
K Panic disorder experience Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
P Panic!!!! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
soulsearcher Having a bad panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 11
K Panic Disorder Experience Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
C Agoraphobia/Fear of Choking/Panic Disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
sparrowling Panic Attack Last Night No Medication Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
S 7 weeks and still no explanation... Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9