• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Panic Attack Right Before Sleep

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Had a wonderful day. 99.8% out of a 100%. All is cool and awesome.

Get to bed early. And as I am about to sleep... I kid you not.. A flurry of negative thoughts...

Lol.

I get hit with this feeling of falling through the bed. But years ago. It would feel real..

Today..It felt like a breeze.

It was super weak. Like a reminder. My own disease trying all over again....

Silly rabbits... Trix are for kids!

Lmao.

I had these thoughts were I insulted myself. I tried to put myself down.

Literally..I thought... My company's logo is bad because it has graphics of a drawing...

Ok....

And I only furthered my education online...

Ok....

And ... I never used facebook to build my company!!

My response.... I am fine. I am not falling off the bed. Or through my bed. ..

And who cares if most of my degrees I earned online? I am still learning online now!!

And guess what? Most students are graduating online as well!!!

You see? How these little snowflake thoughts. Try to appear like avalanches. ..

The nerve of my psychosis...

I am going to change the oil. And get right back to sleep!

This is how I manage myself. Study. Analyse. I learn. I adapt. I make adjustments. I pivot. I incorporate. And power through each day.

I do not internalize it.

Put my armor on. Pick up Baby Yoda. Turn on my time machine. Jump in my spaceship. Travel here. Share. Release.

And set myself free.

Every time. I am getting stronger and stronger.

I pray. I ask God to guide me. And I move on.

I am perfectly safe. My insecurities are childish. I am young. I am powerful and I am successful.

I am bigger than any negative thought.

I am loved by millions. I got it going on.

I love myself.

I could loose it all tomorrow. .. The little I have. And its ok because none of those things define me.

I love my self. I am loved by my children. I am loved by my wife. I am loved by my parents. I am loved by my family. I am loved by my friends. I am loved by my community. I am loved by my church. I am loved by my fans.

I am loved here.

God has a bigger plan.

God Bless.

Baby Yoda. Lets go. ...

THE MANDALOREAN

EdEd

EdEd

Last night right as I was falling asleep I felt like I was walking and fell into a hole just as I was about to fall asleep.. and I also have been having panic attacks right around bed time , or when I'm trying to fall sleep.. lately.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

The most important thing is to logically retrace your step.

Remind yourself you are ok. Heck even feel the wave of the adrenaline rushing through your body as the panic attack clears. It takes like 10 seconds. Then. Done.

Push forward.

I laid in bed. Wrote here. Then. Fell right back to sleep. Woke up refreshed. Forgot about everything.

Now. Time to rest!

God Bless.

Remember. Its a 10 second illusion.

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have panic attacks before I go to sleep. I can't breathe and my heart is racing and i get waves of tingling sensations (not pleasant) up and down my body and I feel like I will pass out or worse like I'm having a stroke... I can't close my eyes because I feel sick and can't keep them open because the room spins. Sometimes I end up physically sick or having diarrhoea or both. The effects linger for hours and even several days afterwards I feel disoriented and not well in myself. This happens even after I've had a nice, relaxing day. I live in fear of the next one.

EdEd

EdEd

My panic attack feels like a tug of war between my brain and my heart..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
THE MANDALORIAN Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN Schizophrenia Forum 4