Panic Attack Help

F

Floris654321

Hey,

so I have been having panic attacks for many years now. I want help but I don't want to take medication since I don't trust them after hearing lots of people about side effects that's why I don't want to visit a professional. I want to fix it by changing my habits and thought processes any suggestions for online courses or something? I found the course below do people here know if it is legit?

panic attack help

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hiya, why are you so against meds? it's true you do get side effects, but on the whole they do work and that's better than living in constant fear

F

Floris654321

Because I think that it is only a short term solution. I heard people whose situation got worse because some of the meds make them feel like they are not themselves which causes them to be extra anxious over the long term.

T

Tomorrows a new day

you can take a low dose of something mild just to take the edge of your Anxiety, are you panicking about the same thing? have you had a bad experience?

F

Floris654321

I am currently doing pretty good with my attacks but sometimes when I am thinking about life. I just start to get anxious suddenly. If I think about like the universe and how there can be something else then the universe my brain just stops to work and I get anxious. I am also afraid that my panic attacks will get really bad again. I used to fear my fear and the symptoms but I am looking for long term solutions now. I don't think medication will be one.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hey,

so I have been having panic attacks for many years now. I want help but I don't want to take medication since I don't trust them after hearing lots of people about side effects that's why I don't want to visit a professional. I want to fix it by changing my habits and thought processes any suggestions for online courses or something? I found the course below do people here know if it is legit?

panic attack help
I'm suspicious of courses that claim to be "free", I believe a lot of the so called "free" courses either insist you have to pay money when you have given them your email address in order to access the course content, or they sell your email address on and that's how they get their money.

I could be paranoid though so don't take what I said as the truth, I could be wrong but that's what I believe :hug:

T

Tomorrows a new day

yes, this is typical of the fear response, the more you worry the bigger the fear and so on..... you can try some relaxation therapy like deep breathing to calm your anxious mind, try to let thoughts come and go in to your mind without focusing on them and let them float away. Then the fear response will lesson

F

Floris654321

Oh well, thank you! I think that it's email marketing. Where they try and help you and then when you trust them they will sell you something. I cannot imagine that it's 100% free though.