• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Panic attack and want to end it forever.

O

Obessionfromwithin

I am currently having an awful panic attack perhaps the worst I have ever experienced, I phone the crisis team like I am told to and was just hung up on because she had to go?!? While I am still hyperventilating, if the people who are meant to help me get through this kind of stuff are not able how the hell I am mean to be able. I am only just now calming down enough to slightly function.
I don't want to be like this forever I can't be like this anymore I just feel like I need to take action and end it now so I no longer have to feel like this, it doesn't matter what is happening in my life stuff like always happens and it not fair for anyone who has to suffer with it not to receive real/ the correct help , yet I don't believe there is anyway to fix me so why should I try.

I just want to end all this fighting for survival.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
have you had any therapy to help you cope with your panic attacks?

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry to hear this Obsessionfromwithin.

I hope posting here is providing a sense of calmness and connection for you.

Do you know if you are a visual, auditory or kinesthetic learner?
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...M3Tp9lIInnYUwVedA&sig2=B55MhQ-X6GXdJCr7lKwJuQ

This might help you in best determining how to handle your panic attack and which of the coping mechanisms / senses you could build upon when / if matters get out of hand.

I hope this helps.

With love,
Autumnal

O

Obessionfromwithin

I have had cbt, been in a stepps programme to help with my several issues but they would like me to try dbt and I am terrified of mindfulness and tomorrow I am going to meet with a psychologist to work on this fear but when I read the letter earlier to confirm if it was tomorrow because I have been avoiding thinking about it, it trigger the completely OTT reaction and I know doing mindfulness can help with panic attacks ect but I think I may be to scared to do it.

Also I feel so stupid phoning ist as I am aware how useless they are for me

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Give it a go. that is all you can do. i think you are quite likely to feel better after tomorrow. it is nearly time for the session now so it is nearly over.
Are you safe at the moment? You are not gonna try and kill yourself or something?