Paliperidone depot

blu129

blu129

Just had my paliperidone depot and my CPN said "We keep injecting you because you are unclean and not a Christian. Youre illness is a punishment fron God." He also said the lords prayer in front of me. I feel like he is behaving inappropriately to me. I am not a Christian and never will be.

fazza

fazza

This is so wrong on every level. Please telephone your cmht and ask to speak to his manager. Please make a complaint as this cpn is a danger to every patient he/she sees.

He has no right at all to spout this incorrect religious babble to you.

blu129

blu129

No I haven't, Im not religious or a christian and never will be. I feel like I should report him.

fazza

fazza

This might be a sensitive question and I apologize in advance but..... Could it be that your voices said what you heard. When I used to be on my depot my voices were out of control screaming at me all sorts of insults whilst being injected.

I noticed on another post you made that you have experienced other insults from this cpn about being an idiot and a dirty schizophrenic.

L

linus

Why do you think they diagnosed you as schizo? (I mean what do you think they based it on)

blu129

blu129

That's quite a good question. I don't actually know to be honest. I reported the CPN and hes since been struck off the NHS, so I am pleased.

N

nightmare57

That is a quick time frame to be struck off.

fazza

fazza

That's quite a good question. I don't actually know to be honest. I reported the CPN and hes since been struck off the NHS, so I am pleased.
Wow no investigation just struck off. The disciplinary procedure at the N.H.S is............... strange

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

That is a quick time frame to be struck off.
Wow no investigation just struck off. The disciplinary procedure at the N.H.S is............... strange
maybe its not just about this one complaint, if he was saying it to one who can know if he said it to others and got investigated for saying it to others?

fazza

fazza

If he was under investigation he would have been removed from front line services. You don't get struck off from the NHS in a week.

The CPN would have been suspended pending an enquiry and then disciplinary procedures would then follow whilst suspended.

This would have been done by the nursing and midwifery council.

Friday at 1:45 PM

Just had my paliperidone depot and my CPN said "We keep injecting you because you are unclean and not a Christian. Youre illness is a punishment fron God." He also said the lords prayer in front of me. I feel like he is behaving inappropriately to me. I am not a Christian and never will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday

Struck Off

Impossible