• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pain

S

Sarah2412

I'm having a really bad rage/suicidal moment I feel like I'm being consumed by my emotions and everything I look at is a way for me to hurt myself and stop the overwhelming hurt and rage. How do you cope when like this? Thanks

Gajolene

Gajolene

Sorry your thread hasn't had any replies yet Sarah2412. Are you afraid of self harming because of your overwhelming emotions right now. There are people who can offer good advice for you, if that's the case and maybe posting in the self harm section you can find more people who can help you stop any urges too. :hug:

P

plaasmesisie

Hi Sarah
I just read your post and hope you are OK! I can identify with your rage and suicidal ideation as I feel this way so many times each week! I don't express my anger outwardly in rage but I do it with tears and emotional meltdowns! I feel this unbearable restlessness and agitation inside and my lungs and heart feel like they will implode!
I often go in the shower and scream out my pain or weep. I also put on loud positive music and sing along if I am able.I practice yoga and focus on my breathing. I drink tea and take my sedative and pass out if all else fails. But I feel your anguish - and its so very hard to cope
Whatever works for you that doesn't cause you harm - do those things
Reach out on this forum - the people here are genuinely wonderful and they do care!