Pain relief

T

theOutsider111

Hi , I just thought I’d post this as it may help someone, it my be in the wrong place so a moderator might move it,
Anyway I was looking at Wikipedia about psychological pain Psychological pain - Wikipedia
I remember learning that psychological pain triggers the same parts of the brain as physical pain (as shown on an mri scan, basically it’s the same pain whether physical or psychological, and I was not feeling great at the time so armed with this knowledge I simply took a couple of paracetamol and I believe it made me feel quite a bit better, please be careful with any medicine you take but I thought I would share this as it really seemed to help. Hope you all have a great time this festive season and keep well, T

calypso

calypso

Admin
That is interesting. I'm not sure it will help all psychological pain but its an interesting idea

T

theOutsider111

I realise it’s not really a fix, I think you still have to go through a process of recovery but it helped me relax a bit more so even if it helps in some way I thought it was worth sharing