• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pain Patch Forum

E

Eng65

Founding Member
This is to announce Myself Eng65 from North London and Windblows from Nottingham have set up our forum. The forum is especially focused on social service issues, inregards to parents who have mental health issues.

What we are is a communication venue established on the base principles of two existing groups.

We are ordinary people who have had first hand dealings with Social Services, and Social Workers. We offer what we have learned from that experience openly.

PAIN - Parents against Injustice
&
PATCH - Parents apart from their children

Being apart from your children or being threatened with having them taken away is a painful experience for any loving parent. Both PATCH and PAIN are working separatly in their own ways to provide help and support to those already affected in there localities and through this forum hope to be able to extend awareness more wide.

So if you would like to take part in what we are tryig to do come over.

Heres the website http://painpatch.890m.com
Eng65

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Good luck Eng65 & Windblows with your new forum (y)

I've only had to deal with social services through work .

Sw tho ............. i may be over soon as OH one is really doing my head in !!

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Thanks for your reply. We know this is an area that affects many families, parent, parents with mental health issues. We both have, and are involved in this area. We both know that there is abuse of people with issues. We want things in this area to change. We want social workers held accountable for what they do. If they break the law, then they should be charge accordingly. If they are convicted they should be taken off the GSCC Social care register. This would stop them from working with the public. I also feel certain social workers should undergo psychiatric tests to see if they do not have underlying problems that could pose a problem later on. The forum is here in support of these issues and to help people by our experience of the system as it is.

Eng65