• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

paedophilia?

K

Katie

I want to be a little girl and have adult men do things to me.
Does that make me a paedophile?
I tell myself I'm not because I want to be the one who gets abused not the other way around.
But I'm sure it's not OK to have these feelings.
I don't know why this sort of stuff excites me, I wasn't sexually abused as a little girl or anything like that.
Maybe I should get councelling for it but I'ld be too embarrassed to talk to anyone in person about it.
Why do you think I have this problem? I don't understand.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Am not sure but I am pretty certain you maybe need to speak to a healthcare professional about this. It may help writing it down.... They can maybe lead you in the right direction.

D

Dollit

It's not the sort of thing I'd be wanting to talk about on a forum that accessible from anywhere else on the internet. You are opening yourself up to potential abuse by doing so. The sensible thing to do is talk to a medic or counsellor.

B

blackroses

we all have urges, sometimes unexplainable and seemingly crazy ones. i suggest you talk about it to a social worker or someone who is prepared for that sort of thing. thinking about it, and doing it are two different things.

P

putki

you probably want to speak to your GP about it and get them to refer you to some counceling

K

Katie

thanks for your replies.
I understand maybe it's not an acceptable thing to talk about here, I thought maybe it would be ok, because obviously I'ld never put any children in danger, I am attracted to adult men, *I* want to be the child. But I see what you are saying, I should save it for when I work up the courage to talk to a councellor about it.

T

trainwreck

little girl

if its a fantacy. and you dress as watever you want so long as you do it in private.peolple have all kind of fantasies. but you could atract the wrong people on this particular one be very carful