• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

overwhelmed

Eleison

Eleison

I feel so overwhelmed.

Yesterday there was a major worry trigger for me with a sealed post box and possible ramifications.

Today it's things re Oyster card top up machine at my local underground station - no I can't top up online because of my paranoia, I also avoid Contactless for the same reason, thankfully the Overground station machine let me top up.

Then a text asking me for a smear test when I have filled in an opt out form, last year. The lady on the phone wasn't very helpful. In the end I am going in tomorrow to sign one again.

Just, everything is so overwhelming. Oh and my Writing Group is only over Zoom for at least the next 4 weeks, and I can't Zoom either because of my paranoia.

Eleison

Eleison

Thanks so much.

Those worries passed, to have their space filled by even more...

N

NoOne5

How are you now?:hug::hug:

Eleison

Eleison

Thanks for asking..
Not too brilliant unfortunately.

I do have a phone assessment with the CMHT tomorrow. I just hope they phone me on the right number because my main number sends private numbers straight to voicemail. I've given them my other number, as they're working from home, but the message had to be passed on so I hope they get it and remember...

anex

anex

Hi, Eleison! How did the phone assessment go? I hope you’re feeling less overwhelmed.