• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

overseas pharmacy

C

cally75

Hi all!
My situation is this. So I bought diazapam off an overseas pharmacy (my gp won't give me them!).
Really expensive £97 for 30. I can get double that for same money from different company.

They don't have much effect, maybe I built up a tolerance after just 2 weeks. I know you're all gonna say I'm stupid & don't really know what I'm buying but they're fully licenced etc & I did check them out thoroughly.

Before Admin edit this post, I no way condone what I do & just asking if anyone has had similar experience? I won't mention any company names.
Thanks all

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There is a reason why your GP won't give them to you and you are kinda proving the GP's case in my opinion.

You never know what you are going to get, you never know what is actually in them. Even if they are fully licensed do you know who they got them from, can you track them to the place where they were put together?

They are highly addicting and if you have been taking them for 2 weeks you will of built a tolerance and then you will need more and more and more.

Ok enough of the telling off.

Can you please go to your GP and tell them what you have done and maybe try and work together and try and solve this issue?

x

C

cally75

There is a reason why your GP won't give them to you and you are kinda proving the GP's case in my opinion.

You never know what you are going to get, you never know what is actually in them. Even if they are fully licensed do you know who they got them from, can you track them to the place where they were put together?

They are highly addicting and if you have been taking them for 2 weeks you will of built a tolerance and then you will need more and more and more.

Ok enough of the telling off.

Can you please go to your GP and tell them what you have done and maybe try and work together and try and solve this issue?

x
Yes. I've got an address. They come from new Delhi, India. It all seems above board, sealed packs & clearly says diazapam on back. They even offer money back guarantee if I'm not happy!

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i would never get anything from india, as when i worked in pharmaceuticals i used to read all these stories of sub standard manufacturing facilities and testing there.

C

cally75

i would never get anything from india, as when i worked in pharmaceuticals i used to read all these stories of sub standard manufacturing facilities and testing there.
Well for now at least, they are helping.
I can get out to shops without thinking twice. I couldn't do before, I was always looking out window to see if shop was busy & wouldn't go if it was busy.

I took them as a stop gap as I ran out of propranolol weeks ago & wouldn't venture out without them. But I've new script 2 pick up Wednesday so won't need the diazapam. It's only been 2 weeks so no problem with addiction as it was only a short term fix!