Hello Thebelljar. It would be very helpful to go the hospital. You will need to be checked out to see if the overdose is toxic. You do not have anything to worry about. They will understand and help you.
From what you have reported in your post it is important to get immediate medical attention for your own safety. Please call 999 if you are in the UK or your local emergency number if you are elsewhere and request emergency medical assistance.
Please tell a friend, a family member or someone from an organisation like the Samaritans about the issues you are experiencing. If you are in the UK or ROI the Samaritans can be called for free on 116 123.
It’s extremely urgent that you seek medical help even if you think you are ok. Paracetamol is extremely damaging to the liver. You may feel fine now but the damage can take weeks if not months to show up. Please get some help or at least phone the emergency helpline for advice on what to do