• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Overdose

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I overdosed last night and I need to find a better way to do it.

Now I'm seeing stick figured and shadow people. I'm really scared. I want to make the rest of what o have. I think Sue is msg at md.
I want ho die

M

mooncat

oh lincoln im sorry your hurting so.hey im sure sues not mad at you.probably more worried about you than mad.If i had a spare room ild say fxck it come on over.But ive only a small flat.I hope you dont feel so sad soon.Things will get better for you.just take care my friend.xx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Hopefully I vsn go into hospital for Judy s couple week
Oh soo

M

mooncat

When will you find out when your going into hospital.
I must say i think you now need some extra support and agree that it could be just whats needed to keep you safer right now.
I also think that maybe while your there you find a nice nurse that you can talk to about the stuff thats gone on.
Maybe nows the time to start being truthfull to yourself in that your not a s... or a ........ just a kind sweet young lady who has been taken advantage of and been made to feel worthless when really we no here that your none of that and your a kind warm forum friend who cares very much about those who also maybe struggling.
Your not bad lincoln.
Youve just been made to feel bad by cruel people that should be punished for the awfull actions.xx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

The demons have won.

I've taken another. I'm not going to tell anyone amything about if. And hopefully I die I want to die badly. That's my one wish us for me to die.

These aren't small overdoses but these don't do it then I will do better next time.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

My vision is really bad and I'm seeing stem people.

V

Viktoria

Please go to hospital Linc and get yourself checked out. I'm worried about you. Or call Sue. Massive hugs xxxxxxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You need to get help Linc, you know that deep down. You need to go to hospital. I know you don't want to but you can't carry on like this and I know you want to get better.

xxx

M

mooncat

Lincoln you need to go to er my dear.You said you was going to hospital anyway.Viktoria is right you need to call for help hun.please for us here to feel less worried about you please get some help as in now..for your friends on here please.xx

V

Viktoria

Linc how are you? Please be safe xxx