• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

overcoming adversity

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

how can life be better? In my opinion, trying your next step towards progression.. That is more of a fact, than .. a opinion. Why, you ask? Many reasons.. For one it started hectic, at my job, like I knew. Yet once i got the hang of it. I flourished.. Iwas just like many of you are.Broke and confused. Than i picked up my things and went out in the community.. To employment.. The funny thing i must say it was more , before-wise.. What must i do? Was the question. Now that im employed.. Its How must i spend my life.. Dont you see it doesnt mean being so worked up about nothing and having nothing.. its being about things and having everything...!

B

Badgerfan

I think when you are in a bad way, finding a job, a place to live, a community… those things in so many ways can pull you out.

dennoucoil

dennoucoil

how can life be better? In my opinion, trying your next step towards progression.. That is more of a fact, than .. a opinion. Why, you ask? Many reasons.. For one it started hectic, at my job, like I knew. Yet once i got the hang of it. I flourished.. Iwas just like many of you are.Broke and confused. Than i picked up my things and went out in the community.. To employment.. The funny thing i must say it was more , before-wise.. What must i do? Was the question. Now that im employed.. Its How must i spend my life.. Dont you see it doesnt mean being so worked up about nothing and having nothing.. its being about things and having everything...!

im trying to complete my existence as well with fulfillment and easy goods, and thats mainly a topic we can discuss and roll again over and over until some of us will reject of coming on with the same opinion we exposed when we startes it but i will say
emotional wellbeing is more than finding a something to spend your money on..... most of the high spheres ~I name the people in the psych guard like that~ know how to play and how to direct and make us ~the underlords~ feel a little bit wacky, if we expose our aimings of having a stable valuable life (like all of them are doing thanks to us) and thats fine to think, that your comment is actually fighting for that decision of /making people believe theyre disabeled when the only main thing they need to experience is ait minor change in their lives and star becoming what theyva always wanted)((mostly of us is a simple movement like being employed as well)) then. Reject everything. And switch the path. Writing a new speech for future people..... just connection. Peace. And the ability to handle oneselves life and decisions..... major freedom and individuality. Self belonging and inner ability to adapt to the environment and upcoming situations..... mood
thats pretty valuable as well isnt it? of course we do resemble, and we know basic needs are the main shoes of someones happiness. A good life comes as well with being pleased with the environment you have to live everyday.
Thank you for your nice thread, it made me remember why im trying so hard every single day in my life, before coming back to the secret scent of isolation..... aw

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

I might say, i agree. With how you state" life comes with what we do with it.":Type idea which facinates me. to such a point. Love your insight.. And as a matter of fact ive come to think. Simple life tools can speak numbers for itself. Depending on what we expect out of our lives...

dennoucoil

dennoucoil

@hORIzonFINK210 simple life comes up after one of the busiest and wacky messed up lifes ive heard about..... there at the other side of the mountain.... cause what can I say about mine? I feel like I connect with my everything when i talk with that named.... secret scent of isolation.... :0

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

Simplicity is not to be taken out of , what its context reffers to. Trust me..