Over-eating/Obesity Peer or PM Support?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi x
it wasn't mummy's anniversary of death or birthday-what i meant was i have to lose the weight by then
so anniversary of death is august and birthday is october and i want to make her proud so want to lose it by then x

i feel so hungry but im sticking to the diet ,i have lost some weight so far ,i need to lose a lot more than that
hope you are okay? love Lu x

Last edited by a moderator:
T

topsy

Hi I Binge EATING ; ( I have BED and am hoping to have private thetapy-as my psychiatrist told me I would only get help if I was underweight. I am so big i am going down route of gastric surgery. But also doing slimming world- I've lost weight sinceDec. Xxxxx

I need support to stop binging. It's now at night. I can be good all day but my sugar dragon comes out now after I've taken med's.

Any advice? Xxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
im finding it difficult to stick to my diet :low:
i have changed my diet again and am seeing if i can stick to it this time

it is so hard x
i eat to fill a huge gaping hole of emptiness x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I can relate to what you're both saying topsy and Lu.

It's the evenings that I eat stuff that if i'm honest, I don't really want to be eating. I just can't understand why I do it - I suppose it's what might be called compulsive eating. In some weird way, I feel I have to eat certain things because that's what I always do.

In the past i've found doing something with my hands - colouring in or doing a cross-stitch - has occupied me enough not to binge eat.

It came to me the other day that i've never had any weight loss on medication, and when i've stopped my meds, weight comes off of me almost without trying.
I don't end up the weight I should be by any means, but I do lose a couple of stone.
I know I need my meds, so what can I do? :shrug:

J

JaneMiller

I want to stop continuously eating and be healthy. So lucky to find this forum.

M

Mahbub Alam

Tasty things are bad for your health. We all know vegetables and low caloric food is better for your health.So my request is less your eating quantity anf eat diet food.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

i want to lose weight so badly
i thought about consuming a really low amount of calories
im so yuck :low:
Hi Lu,
I need to lose weight too, I'm losing at the moment from eating healthily.
Could you take Maddy for longer walks?
Good luck.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Hi Lu,
I need to lose weight too, I'm losing at the moment from eating healthily.
Could you take Maddy for longer walks?
Good luck.
i walk her as much as i can but im so low on motivation some days i just stay in bed until 2pm and my aunt walks her
maybe we could support each other in losing weight? on here because my message is turned off for time being x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

That would be great, I need to lose weight as I'm diabetic now.
Don't be too hard on yourself, I have increased veg and fruit.
It must be hard walking.
Take care

Kaii24

Kaii24

I definitely suffer binge eating. But lately, I’ve been trying to starve myself because that’s like the only way I’ll lose weight.

Hiker

Hiker

I think it's a great idea Summerset! I've been struggling with BED and Bulimia since i was a teen and i'm now 36... When I was in my early 20s I lost a lot of weight over the summer and felt amazing but years later I gained some of it back. I'm trying it again but this time its just not working for me and honestly can't keep my eating under control..

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It's difficult isn't it? I've lost weight before but gained it all back and more.

At the beginning of last month I started having gallstone attacks whenever I ate anything too high in fat, so since then, i've monitored the fat on what i'm eating.
It's fucking boring me already and all I want is to eat a shit tonne of chocolate. But i'd be in agony if I did.

It's not been easy. Food is a huge coping mechanism and I did find that this month a lot of past stuff around a rape that happened to me has come to the surface. :curseyou:
I'm trying. I'm really trying.

M

MT1

Overeating and emotional eating both are interconnected and it becomes one of the main reasons that cause unintentional weight gain, however, overeating and emotional eating is a mental behavior problem focus to control behavior. If you can do that you can overcome from these problems.

G

goodgollymiss

Vitamins, fancy tea and veggi juice have helped me with my weight. Also some easy youtube yoga and Brushing my teeth after meals have stopped me from snacking.

J

Jules5

I am overweight too... Currently over the past three weeks I have lost some weight. My medication Risperdone plays a big part on the weight gain and losing weight. I guess it messes with our lipids and causes weight gain. Their is allot of full size women out there. Hugs