• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Over-anxious agoraphobic newbie seeking friendship and contact with human beings...

K

KatieJane

Over-anxious agoraphobic newbie seeking friendship and contact with human beings...

;)
Hi there.
Not much to say, really. Just a bit sick of things at the moment, what with it just being me on my lonesome all the time and all that: not that I'm complaining, it's noone's problem but mine that I'm stuck here.
But I would very much like to interact with others, get to know a few people and exchange a few messages. I'm chatty and a good listener, relatively interesting and fairly literate... any takers?
Message me,
K

sallyG

sallyG

welcome to the forum hun...im agoraphobic also so i know where your coming from..you should gets lots of support here..everyone is very friendly.
x

T

thefool

Hi, i have a job and a partner but have barely been out by choice in 20 years, consequently no friends or social life so you're welcome to bend my ear anytime. Al

P

paul7931

I'm new here and my situation is very similar so if you want to talk about this and that please do.

getting better

getting better

I'm trying to write more on forums as I've become totally social phobic over the past two years.

B

bebe

Similar situation here but i get by by having a main hobby,,keeps me going,,quilting and my comp,the comp is my quiet friend i can communicate with other people by words and that makes u feel less alone,

A

angiebaby506

hi everyone!

Hey there I'm just the same, on my own most of the time, cant seem to get out of this rut I've created for myself! If you wanna talk just post message back and we can help everyone on here put a little bit. love n peace xxx (y)