• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Over and out .

C

cherbear

Suicidal i'm Over and out .

I really can't take any of it anymore there is only so much one person can take . I know all the arguments for hanging in there and the advice it's usually me doing the talking down . This is it i've made my peace with those I have needed too . This forum has been a safe haven for me and I imagine many others so thank you for that . Good luck to you all as always big hugs xxxx

Last edited:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Then let us at least try to talk you down..? Can you talk about it all here? Just start typing and let it all out... Yes, everyone has their limits but everyone has that little reserve of strength for moments like this too :hug1:

C

cherbear

Purple chaos i really appreciate your concern and that you replied back it's lovely of you . I'm just done I have no fight left . Too much has happened over the years and it keeps coming ......

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I don't accept that at all. PM me if easier. If you can't talk to someone there or on here, use the Samaritans. I have several times before:

Phone: 08457 90 90 90
Email: [email protected]

Please try one more time :hug1:

U

utter madness

Sorry ur feeling like u can't go on been there myself but please think about it carefully please lift the phone and ask for help u deserve that lot of people around the forum to support u

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I do hope you have found enough hope to have reached out in "real life".:hug1:
Obviously you are at that point where you can't go on any more. I know how difficult it is to be in that place, of not wanting to wake up.
But I sincerely hope that you can keep yourself safe.

Please come back and post if you can to let us know that you're ok?

C

cherbear

Thanks for all your concern it really means alot . I'm past my limit is all . In a nutshell Purple chaos over the years I have been abandoned , stalked , abused and bullied . I'm not trying to play the victim and i'm no doormat . It's just with current events on top of all that i'm now an empty shell .

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I'm so glad you've come back on and responded. You don't sound as though you're playing the victim; you sound like someone who has too much to cope with and is struggling. I'm sorry that you've had to go through so much.

Please don't let these feelings continue to beat you down. There is always hope, even though it may not feel like it at the moment. Please seek help from your GP or a counsellor. You sound as though you have a lot of things to talk through. Keep posting on here too if it helps at all. :hug1:

C

cherbear

Thanks you have been lovely Purple Chaos my other half popped round and is staying over until New years eve i'm trying to stay stable around him as he has SAD and panic attacks and know my low moments can trigger him . Will be a couple of months until I can see a counsellor or join a CBT based therapy group . Down with flu now so did not see GP hope I can see her soon . Trying to keep it together and failing miserably .

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I'm glad you are not alone but sorry to hear you are unwell. It must feel like one thing after another?! Hopefully, once you are feeling better in yourself, your mood will lift a little. Just try to see your doctor as soon as possible and stay safe. We're always here if you need to talk.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hey Cherbear, i'm glad you've got some company at the moment.

Hope you can take care of yourself physically as well as mentally, and that the flu passes soon. You don't have to keep it together if you don't want to, just keep yourself safe.

I think that waiting times are terrible - people being left to drift before getting proper help.
But I agree with Purple Chaos in that there is hope.

I'm seeing other posts from you on other threads on this forum, and in spite of feeling so low yourself, you are offering help and compassion to others.
I think that's a real testimony to what a lovely person you are. The world needs people like you. :hug1:

C

cherbear

Thank you Somersetscorpio that means alot to me lovely of you to say . You are a great help to not only me but to so many others always reminds of the Shakespear quote "So shines a bright light in a naughty world ." I'm one of those people who give advice but unable to take their own advice ! That's what scares me most really I have put myself in hospital before and seem to be hitting the self destruct button again .

S

stuartiee

Sorry to jump in here guys but cher has been an absolute star to me... this is the first time I have even looked at this sort of site but was so low that I needed to ask like minded people for there help and cher has been there for me for almost post one ... reading through this thread has just shown me that even when cher is as equally as low as I am she has the strength to try and help me ... cher you are a very special lady I hope you realise that and thank you so so much for helping me when you are so in need yourself ...outstanding sweetheart xx

C

cherbear

Thank you so much Stuartiee that's one of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me I really am there for you . You have a heart of gold . I was having a terrible day to the point I self harmed I know that's not the answer i'm just screaming inside and all I see is black . So seeing your post on here was very touching . When I was at my lowest ebb and suicidal years back my Mum found me in a state of complete despair and crying my eyes out she told me off for waking her up to pull my self together and go to work . I was in pieces we had never been very close she lost a child a few months before having me it must of been terrible for her and she never bonded with me I was mostly ignored by her . In my teens she walked out on us all . I lived with her later on and she was a drunk who could be very cruel with her words . The day I needed her most she turned her back on me . I self harmed and was in hospital for a few days . We have an understanding of sorts now . The point of my ramble being that I would never abandon someone in their time of need it tore me apart that she did not care enough to be there for me . So if I can be there in someones darkest hour and be there for them I hope they will not feel so alone .

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Sorry to jump in here guys but cher has been an absolute star to me... this is the first time I have even looked at this sort of site but was so low that I needed to ask like minded people for there help and cher has been there for me for almost post one ... reading through this thread has just shown me that even when cher is as equally as low as I am she has the strength to try and help me ... cher you are a very special lady I hope you realise that and thank you so so much for helping me when you are so in need yourself ...outstanding sweetheart xx
I echo what is said here about Cherbear and the same goes to PurpleChaos, Miss Kity, Sommerset Scorpio, even though I still want to end my life, the fact that you lot have your own problems and feel low and yet take time to try and help others feel better is a testement to the type of people you are! I know you said in my thread you were going through a bad patch Cherbear but I didn't realise it was almost identical to mine, I know i'm going to sound like a hypocrite because I still want to end my life but the world needs people like you (and miss kitty / sommerset scorpio / purple chaos) XXX