Outpatient Appointment

shaky

shaky

The MH services rang to invite me to an outpatient appointment
They had a cancellation, so it is on Monday

Trouble is, I'm feeling fine at the moment - well, when I'm on my own - interacting with other people seems hard today.
So I suppose they will discharge me again :unsure:

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Good luck for Monday :) Why does it bother you if they discharge you? Because you will lose support?

N

natalie

I can understand, that one may lose support, I had gone through those feelings myself, and always had felt I could do with that well, "listening ear" when out into the Mental Health department world. Soon that I heard, about being discharged, back in 2008, I seriously felt, no, what about back up in case I'll need for whilst away on holiday, if i had mental health problems, and well, as first feard, I had always had severe anxetiy when it came to holiday travel, and being away on holiday, I felt, I'm going to be stuck with out that extra support backing.

Now, and since 2008, I have and am under GP services, for support, and their care, and am thankful to be aware for Lorezapam, now, hopefully now, I need to been seen by the GP on Friday, to switch method of taking this med, as I can't swalllow, I forgot to indicate that.

Presently and onwards, we're very much adamant, that we cannot cope with aiports, having to start at each aiport with security, it's a performance for mum, when temporarily in a wheelchair, and she always needs to have her liquid items at the ready; also, it's the long haul flying can't handle anymore, so we'll be preferring to arrange for future cruises, therefore, anxiety wise, I am very much better.

Whether i'll keep asleep at night on board cruise, regarding the ship's vibrations from engines, that's a thought, I'be half preparing for , nearer to the time. The vibrations can really be felt, high up in the ship! And the noise is there during the day.

So I do sympathise, about the losing support aspect.

I also do very much wish you good luck, and all the best, for Monday. I think, it's just nerves at the moment, and they' ll settle on Monday.