• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Out Shopping to Different Area - Paranoia?? Took Med dose,25ml.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have had some problems todayout shopping once I got to an area, and also, whilst waiting for 2nd bus.

I had some unknown intrusive thoughts, up, soI thoguht right I'll take my dose at 11.15am. With me so far. Now, on route, and in the shopping centre, every 5 mins, my paranoia levels were very acute very sky high. Anyway, eventually, after once makign way to Marks and Spencer, a very long way from the precient entrance, I had greatly improved.

I am fine now, back to home.

I will intend on resting, listening to music and knitting. I might have to do some more tidying up, of my room in due course, probelm being, today and tomorrow, is refuse preparing and collecting, soon the p repareing side, it's a bit awkward, to discard rubbish sacks, and recycling bags, of s tuff, into the tall refuse recyle and normal bins. I will get there, I will sort, from tomorrow onwards.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie. (and yes, i am a looking young, much much older this year lady!, I will be the big 5-0, and I look, 25 years old! due to my young looking face!!)