• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Out of my depth!!!

dolly

dolly

I just way too much!! im a teenager....but i weigh 14 stone. and im only 5ft 4" or less. I was always very skinny up until i was 11yrs old (im a naturally skinny girl)but i just got really fat quick. it piled on me!! just because i was eating away food like it was a famine. even when i wasnt hungry id eat loads. i still do this lots!! and its all because im so unhappy. unhappy with myself, mainly. if only i was happy with my appearence(my face) then i KNOW i wudnt have this problem. I really wonder if i'll ever get out of this mess....

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
i put on a lot of weight when i got depressed and that was a long time ago so it built up, is there anyone you've spoken to about the unhappiness that has caused this because if yoou resolve that then you may be able to regain control of your weight.

dolly

dolly

I dunno like, i think its just me who could really change this. If i just felt happy about myself then i wudnt be in this mess. Hopefully ill get better along the way