• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Out of body/Disconnected feeling

R

RobinRose

Very rarely I get this feeling or sensation of being trapped inside my head and its like I'm looking out at what my body is doing or like I'm watching my body, almost like when you dream.
It usually only lasts for minutes but sometimes longer and it's like I can see myself doing something like shouting at someone or freaking out. I try to tell myself to stop and try to get my body to stop but it doesn't listen.

I have also been getting this almost fuzzy headed feeling similar to that of a concussion but it makes things seem as though they aren't real. Like everything is moving too slow or everything is too large or something and honestly it's kind of terrifying...

Any thoughts?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,i experience a similar thing ,with me it is dissosiation (sorry my spelling isn't good)
have you mentioned your symptoms to your doctor?

xx

N

Notaround713

I’ve had this but it’s been part of a tactile hallucination or sensory episode where I think something’s happening, my dr originally thought I had bipolar mania but is now thinking it may be dissociation. To me the feelings frightening. Good luck to you