• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Out for day partially - Thursday 23rd September, from 10.15am

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

All being well, now, i have arrangements I must keep, I am goin gto be out to my community centre, North West of London, for lunch, and also Befriender session, combined over lunch in the community centre.

i can't really do the chair group workout, it's too close to lunchtime so not enough time for digestion.

i will leave the chair group, for early week, early October.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

I am setting out 10.15, and probably shan't be back, 3/3.30pm.

Natalie.

Don't get me wrong, I am looking very much forward, to the befriending session and also, with a bit strong luck, I'll bump into my strong longtime mutual admirer. I'll be relieved to be seen by him. I don't mind, if not this week, then on another one.

G

goodgollymiss

I have alot of crushes too

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am looking forward, to getting to about time too, community centre, in which, I am going to have a Befriender Session, over lunch.

Hopefully, I'll be seen by my long mutual strong admirer. If not, or can't then on another occasion.

Have a good late week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, on my part, it won't work out via the befriender assistant.

I am much more socially outgoing talkative, and also beign the befriendee, I shouldn't do the leading of asking, should be the other way round.

i am going to get into contact with the befriender service department within my organisation, and let them know these two problems, she is some what reserved a bit more, even though and I took ina ccount, she's busier work wise.

i'll update, when Ik now what could or could not materialise inthese matters.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

G

goodgollymiss

I haven't done a puzzle in a bit. They used to be too hard for me

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Owing thanks to an very unsettling week of worse weather, I can't be back to the centre, on Thursday. My next available Thursday, shall be 7th October, in which it will be a dry and better just cloudy day.

I'll try to make arrangements in terms of the new befriender, on another day.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.