• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Our planets doomed

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Our plannet is doomed. The aliens are going to take it over very quickly and soon if i and over government agents dont figure out a way to stop the alien taking over twin identities and threatening our society. We are under huge threat that i can not figure out how to stop yet. They came to me because of my special abilities and yet ive no answers how to solve this. I am new to being a government agent so maybe i need to adjust but im not sure im up for the role despite my other super special abilities. We are in great danger and the aliens need stopping ASAP.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
May I ask what special abilities you believe you have?

The voice I hear once told me I had special abilities, but it was lying to me. When it told me I could speak to anyone in the world telepathically just by thinking about them it would pretend to be those people but because I was in psychosis at the time it took time for me to realise they all had the same voice in my head and sounded nothing like the people I thought I was talking to.

I even asked someone if I had been talking to them telepathically and they never spoke to me again, in real life or in my head.

I'm sorry to say I think the voices you are hearing are feeding you another one of their fantasies just like mine used to do.

Another fantasy my voice fed me was that aliens were trying to beam me up and told me I'd be safe in hospital so I got family to take me to A&E and the voice had me believing these aliens were chasing us in an invisible UFO the whole way there.

So my voice has played many cruel tricks on me and only by analyzing them during moments of clarity did I eventually stop believing them. Once I stopped believing and got medication my voice lost all it's power over me. That was nearly five years ago now.

Look back on some of your posts if you can find them and you'll see these fantasies have changed and evolved over time, what you believed back in May 2020 when you first joined us here may seem unbelievable to you now.

The thing about these fantasies our voices push onto us is they have a limited lifespan, months from now this one about aliens will have been replaced by others just as this fantasy has replaced the one about the NHS wanting to kill you.

What eventually got me to disbelieve my voice was to constantly ask it for real world proof of its claims, which of course it couldn't provide. With the whole telepathic thing I asked these people I was supposedly in contact with to phone or e-mail me without me contacting them first, which never happened.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

The agencies and organsiations keep coming to me in ways that no one else could perceive but only i can. The war leader,the hitmen, the goverment. I can hear and see them in ways no one else can. I can tap into goverment convasation about aliens that no one else can. They can contact me in special ways and they believe i have special abilities to ne part of all these organsiatiions. I went through the procedure in the feild back in 2018 where my skin all peeled and since then ive been changed with special abilities.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
no one else could perceive but only i can.
in ways no one else can.
I would only ever trust my voice if someone else could verify what I'm experiencing, if no one else can and it's only you then I wouldn't believe a word my voices are telling me.

Just like I began to I'd demand real world proof that someone else can see and hear. Something, anything that would prove to anyone that what you're experiencing isn't just a fantasy given to you by voices. If they can't provide just one little thing then I'd dismiss what they're saying to you.

My voice looks back at all the things it got me to believe when I was vulnerable and tells me "I was only playing" like some little child, well my life isn't a game and I didn't find any of it fun, it made up the rules as it went along not caring what it was doing to my life and the lives of my family.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I would only ever trust my voice if someone else could verify what I'm experiencing, if no one else can and it's only you then I wouldn't believe a word my voices are telling me.

Just like I began to I'd demand real world proof that someone else can see and hear. Something, anything that would prove to anyone that what you're experiencing isn't just a fantasy given to you by voices. If they can't provide just one little thing then I'd dismiss what they're saying to you.

My voice looks back at all the things it got me to believe when I was vulnerable and tells me "I was only playing" like some little child, well my life isn't a game and I didn't find any of it fun, it made up the rules as it went along not caring what it was doing to my life and the lives of my family.
No psychatrist believes i really went through the procedure in the field they think its all hallucination and delusions but its not.it gave me special abilities im sure of it.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Don't get me wrong, I still have some unusual beliefs of my own like I do believe we all have one voice within us that is real so I'm not questioning the existence of yours but just like I eventually questioned what my voice said to me I'm questioning what yours is saying to you.

And I do believe in special abilities but only because I've had real world proof that a family member can verify. It just happened that it wasn't my ability all along, the ability belonged to my voice.

What I'm saying is voices can be tricksters and it's always best to question them.

H

Hello Everybody

Our plannet is doomed. The aliens are going to take it over very quickly and soon if i and over government agents dont figure out a way to stop the alien taking over twin identities and threatening our society. We are under huge threat that i can not figure out how to stop yet. They came to me because of my special abilities and yet ive no answers how to solve this. I am new to being a government agent so maybe i need to adjust but im not sure im up for the role despite my other super special abilities. We are in great danger and the aliens need stopping ASAP.
When did you become a government agent? as only recently you said you had refused to become a government member. You have no answers how to solve this as you are not up for the role of being a government agent. This is not suited to you and it's not down to you to figure out how to stop any of this.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

When did you become a government agent? as only recently you said you had refused to become a government member. You have no answers how to solve this as you are not up for the role of being a government agent. This is not suited to you and it's not down to you to figure out how to stop any of this.
I decided to agree to become a agent given my special abilities but i dont know really how to stop the aliens being a threat.

A

AlrightOkay

If you can recycle your plastic then we can save us all

H

Hello Everybody

I decided to agree to become a agent given my special abilities but i dont know really how to stop the aliens being a threat.
It's not for you to stop the aliens being a threat, that is too much for you to take on. Besides, you've not actually seen any aliens so until then there's no need to worry. Even then, if you were to see any aliens, you would need other people to confirm sightings of aliens too before stopping them being a threat.

O

On Fire

Hope things get better for you.
I too used to believe I was a government agent from 2016 to 2019. I was so unwell.
Aripiprazole antipsychotic saved me, and I still take it today.

P

Purpleplum

What kind of government agency? I would think it would have to be international to fight aliens.

mirrorImage123

mirrorImage123

What did they say twin identities are?