• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Our Fight With all Viruses - Improve the Immune System

one light

one light

I'd just like to say as I was talking spiritual, I was an ordinary car mechanic for 30 years, then the last decade I got involved with delivering church invitation flyers to display on 140 shop counters in our town... Over the years I delivered 30,000 - then somewhere along the way my hyperacusis and tinnitus and the depression and weight loss that came along with it, got so bad it nearly killed me - after a NDE I would get whats known as Angel Sparkles, and I learned stuff and was advised to research...

So my advice to anyone in a dark place right now with difficult mind/brain issues - 'no giving up' ending it - its not the way, we are to see our life plan through, all the way - get help now, do it, get someone on your side... Then maybe do as I did, research power of the mind / self healing energy...

I learned how to retrain my sound system to accept sounds again, and how to hibernate tinnitus for many hours to give us a break from it, and how to lower it - power of the mind, look it up, there's keys in knowledge for improved health...

Good luck, get help if needed, and ease off on the screen time, print and recycle, keep brightness sensible, and some time in nature, high 'vibes' energy those trees...

one light

one light

I had a couple of weeks off fighting viruses – I think I earned the break after 12 months teaching people and fighting viruses online on many forums – ive been putting my power of the mind / self healing, online teaching classes info together, and I did one in Malta and one in Humberside UK last week, all went well…

And all this on this thread is not saying don’t have the jab, its teaching people to be stronger, and don’t fear – if you want it ‘free will’ go get it...

I went out on my mountain bike this morning to see the collage kids I my town - somethings different than last time I went to see them gathered outside pre classes - ‘more masks’ - about 20% I would say kids masked up , masses of kids all chatting away ‘but the smiles’ were few compared to last time I seen them… so if they’re all chatting away, massed together as I seen them, how does that work - ‘oh I know they’re in bubbles’ – ok that’ll work...

So this is where we are, jab everybody up and get your kids covered up, weakening immune systems IMO – and this is how its going to be… best hope immune systems don’t become reliant on jabs, or science will have everybody jabbed up ‘every year’…

I am putting my churches ‘togetherness’ info on many online outlets, and I’m not holding my breath getting support – its the same as my online Stay Strong Poster effort for shops – not one person worldwide came on to say I will do this in my town centre shops, not one… but this is going to work if I have to get them by the shirt collar and say ‘this is what we do’ – to get churches in action again, for people who need them in generations ahead…

The main covid had run its race in 2020, masses that got it 90%+ and survived, I know many who had it and hardly knew it – immune systems dealt with it, God bless the good people it took - but now every flu bug that comes into town is covid, and science will keep jabbing everyone up – fine if thats how everybody wants it – and here’s me putting my head in line again for any stone throwing – anyway, have a good day everybody, or the best that’s possible...

I might put some of my self healing procedures on this powerful thread in the very near future – how you can self heal, certainly some simple ailments, using the power of your mind and your hand chakras… have a good day all...

one light

one light

I forgot to mention on here, by the collage I asked a group of 10 youngsters do you all have to wear masks in class now - yes they replied all the time in class... just in case anyone reading from various countries didn't know...

one light

one light

Isn't this what ive been teaching people on here for many months? how to gain a stronger immune system, cells get renewed every 7 years - it will work 'at the very least on 1st link' because the power of the mind 'as in 2nd link' gets involved and fear is removed - 'I know' they do know more than me after my 4 years research into the power of the mind and immune systems, after all the are a multi billion £/$ company... So get your jabs 'free will' everybody who want's to, it'll make you feel safer...

one light

one light

I don't know if ever I put this on here - If your aura gets damaged its important to ground, like buildings to earth, immediately go out put hands to the ground 15 secs then run them under the tap 15 secs this will help it repair it faster.

You'll know if ever aura has been hit you get a glow in your mind with eyes closed momentarily - when it happened to me a year ago I didn't ground, for half an hour too late, aura will be stronger faster healing if low stress for a few days. I got a scar on my head 2nd time hit by energy surge, watched my Angel's repair my stroke all that day shivering, fit as a fiddle next day.

More to write in a bit on viruses.

one light

one light

I woke up after a good sleep with a man 'playing a violin' and the words came to mind - 'pull the sleep from his eyes, heavens over there' so sweet that... I could see him in my mind - choice of words to make me listen, take note!!! I get guidance most mornings - 'clear knowing' this being different, more intense today - and then being reminded what I already knew and told my wife on many occasions, they keep extending this one UK lockdown and promising future goodies to youngsters, and that everything will be ok, maybe jabbed up with be included.

I was saying to my wife over recent weeks ‘something’s going on’ this lockdown is being extended and extended – then I hear on a radio station how they are getting youngsters hopes up of normality again soon... And what about the under 20's, are they allowed on planes as restrictions start coming in over years. Young peoples immune systems will be super strong IMO - but still bug carriers.

Higher knowledge I connect to - is concerned everyone will be relying on jabs every year for all time, and who then will control these, and what goes in them over future years? People can strengthen their own immune systems with TV training - and I know now why no one listened to me radio/newspaper wise – all the emails I sent last year with my Stay Strong effort, seems like they’re all going to get jabbed up.

This is so difficult to write because if you tell someone don’t have the jab then one would get blamed for suggesting that if something happened – so go get your jab if it removes the fear and you feel stronger with it - and if you're jabbed then you're protected as they say.

And believe me I don't want to be sticking my neck out to any stone throwing with writing this, i'm just the messenger.

And if you want good connection/guidance from your Spirit Guides - be kind and helpful to people on your life journey, beyond the call of duty, go and earn it - anyway try and have a good day/evening everyone.

one light

one light

I would also like to mention - being stronger against viruses is also about keeping your 'vibes' strong and healthy - vibrational energy, more time in nature, laughter, gratitude, being kind to people - less time with stressful messages online, immune systems will respond.

one light

one light

I had a dream... I was talking over a microphone to many people with passion and energy that I have, and telling them to Stay Strong – then I awoke thinking wow that was vivid – I nipped the bathroom gather my thoughts, silly dream it happens.... then back in bed tense calves that ive been discussing on the sonic boom thread ive mentioned about before – they immediately came and the leg twitching.

I have ‘finally’ worked out after 2 years, the leg tensing is when God speaks to me, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and/or the belly growling, can be either – messages, it happens to many people, not in a video voice recording - as in knowing, and me a car mechanic for 30 yrs, I then went about delivering 30K church invitation flyers over many years to shop counters.

And i’m saying this to anyone, youngsters – yes be successful to support your family, but you want more help and assistance from higher knowledge ‘go earn it’ go beyond the call of duty by helping others.

Wasn’t sure writing this early, I was going to double check, I said to my support my Angels just going write a few words then meditate, single point connection with a nice warm cup of tea in my belly, and the words flow.

What its all about, not a clue... could be ive helped a few with my knowledge shared on forums or maybe higher knowledge knows something on this we don’t know...

one light

one light

I had a news link come through to my phone today, where Matt Hancock dismissed something said by someone regarding the possibility of herd immunity in the UK soon, as many have been jabbed up and many had the virus - 70% it said, don't know how true that is.

95+% of the 'healthy' youngsters 20/40's and well above, immune systems will be strong - IMO national TV advertising is what's required 'if' they were to do this - teaching people how to be strong in mind 'lose the fear factor' - I have emailed so many government departments/radio stations/ newspapers in 2020.

This would help with protection 'the advertising' against so called variants, I say so called, because there will be other flu bugs - all getting on the band wagon easy with the 'fear factor' given out by news, lowering peoples immune systems.

Send positive signals to your cell defence system everyone while we wait - what will be, will be, with this - a lot of headless chickens running around making decisions, is the jab safe, is it not - what shall we do... All we can do is wait and see what happens, Stay Strong everyone, try and enjoy your day - that's all we can do.

Nothings working as yet is it... keep busy everyone, breathe, and be kind to others, this increases your vibes for better health and protection in this war we're in - Stay Strong...

one light

one light

Headless chickens making decisions higher up's I mean not us - Stay Strong everybody, and don't let me influence you having the jab or not - your choice, if you're not sure then go get it 'free will' - for now at least, we don't know in the future while science sorts this - stay positive as possible, some light will appear from this darkness...