• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Our Fight With all Viruses - Improve the Immune System

one light

one light

Welcome to this thread everyone - its nice to start with a high vibrational 'vibes' energy word, which our immune system needs 'quality energy' - 'vibes' for better strength for our God Given human defence, immune system in fighting 'all' viruses... I'm going to do this in many sections, so it reads right, explaining how to strengthen the immune system up... Forgive me if there are any spelling errors, there's a lot to do and write here over coming weeks...

I used to get get every cold and flu going right up to the age of just over 60 - then 3 years of research and spiritual guidance - into power of the mind, self healing - immune systems - and the old enemy 'viruses' - then for 3 years nothing, no harsh colds or flu's in that period for me at all...

So what makes some people stronger in dealing with covid, and other viruses - i'll be discussing this, also how 'I' do it 'protect myself' over coming days/weeks... I'll write more shortly as it comes to me...

T

Tragically_

Did you take flu shots yearly.?

one light

one light

No flu shots for a few years now since one made me ill - a year later wife had hers and they tried to persuade me - I said it made me ill, her response they've improved on it this year, a lot had complained of felling ill last year in 2014... more to come on here - give me a moment...

one light

one light

We know the strong survive this covid better generally, they hardly know they've had it at all some people... So how do we get everyone stronger? I wonder how many here know that cells, including defence cells get renewed every 7 years - so no one on here is older than 7 years cell wise...

Raising the immune system quality, strengthening the mind and general well being are all associated with energy quality 'vibes' vibrational energy - this is all IMO don't go looking on any science websites, look on natural healing - self healing websites instead... So how to raise our vibes fo better health?

The first thing is eat less meat - meat is low vibes food - fruit and veg is high in 'quality energy' - steady on the alcohol intake....... So here i'm not talking about how much energy you have as in running a marathon, i'm talking about the 'quality' of it - and many senior aged people that are in general good health, and excersise regular can, and do have higher vibrational energy than say someone younger in the fast lane of life, going at 100 mph and never resting the mind...

Resting the mind is so important, and i'll be going through that over coming messages... another thing you can do to increase vibes is to think good thoughts last thing at night and first thing in the morning, i'll be going over that as well... Another thing that comes to mind to increase energy quality is to recite in your mind a phrase - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - or - peace joy and happiness - or similar, you can make you're own up - this is actually very good at detouring the voices issue many people have a problem with here...

Also high vibrational energy words are 'I am love' - 'I am light' - spoken all those years ago by the great Paramahansa Yogananda... Set yourself 15 mins meditation 'every day' calm the mind with Single Point Concentration, focusing on one thing, i'll be going over that as well...

Anybody got anything nice to say, please share - we get the energy of this thread high, through the roof - so people feel good after reading... And i'll probably be adding something new every day until its all been discussed - with feeling better, a stronger mind and a stronger immune system...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Interesting Post and th read;

Regardless, of covid 19 virus, or no covid 19 virus, I have always been having strong immune systems.

I workout regularly to my fitness dvds, I take supplements to have on days along side of meals,

I also, listening to music, and knit, so that I don't become to stresed or f razzled.

I do have problems from time to time of sinuses, and arthrtis, however, I don't and when able to do so, let these deter me from not working out. I haven't had a cold, or a bad turn, not since 2013, and most recently just to b reak the record, i had a bit of a cold, only slight. Without realisng this is, as I have sinuses as well. So never know which sort I am having to the jokingly th eplague of.

I take b vitamins and c vitamins when remember to do so.

Again interesting thread,

Have a good week all,

Best regards,

Natalie.

one light

one light

I would just like to add some of the text from another thread to here, before I get into how 'I' deal with viruses using the power of mind and self healing techniques for a stronger immune system... thanks for your input natalie - vitamins are important...

one light

one light

My research - 'how to fight viruses' - ive researched that enough over recent years till my head's ready to pop and explode - and along the way ive been given God Given guidance to 'up our immune system strength' and tell others...

You can believe this or not - God speaks to me through The Holy Spirit - yes I know you're thinking 'as if' that's what I would have thought when 30 yrs as a car mechanic, but he does... - I got involved with delivering church invitation flyers back in 2013 to shops over many years, I was weary in 14/15 but I did it - then later I started gardening at the church front and still do at our town centre church to this day - and God want's his churches saving 'not' turned into houses, and more will want to come to church after all this is over... so anyone wanting to get closer to God go and help someone - 'be kind' beyond the call of duty on you're journey of life, and maybe go and help out at your nearby church or charity, they will be pleased with any help...

Back to viruses... God is concerned that through '''free will''' which he put into place many many years ago - where people are allowed to make their own mistakes and good decisions without spiritual interference - well God is concerned that we will rush this virus cure and create massive problems worldwide - so i'm to say we should learn to use our God Given Immune Systems, and tell others to do the same - to get this virus 'thing' gone by fighting it and getting a cough 'staying strong' and get it gone... i'll write more on immune systems over coming days/weeks...

one light

one light

Scientists are looking into the immune system - mild to severe ones they say as in weak systems... IMO when anyone is under attack from 'any' virus - use the power of your mind in meditation to reassure defence cells that everything's under control - they have some awareness and in your mind send a message to keep calm and there is a virus problem here, gently pressing with a finger where its hiding because they don't know 'where' - get it sorted please - then a day later, well done cells system clear... mind power controlling your defence all in harmony... have a good day everybody - stay positive, keep busy and smile, cells 'on guard'...

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...lues-virus.amp

one light

one light

I shouldn't have to remind people here, if in doubt consult your doctor - much more to come over coming days - I do hope people like what they read... Stay positive everybody, beep breath before going online - put a note by your device, 'breathe' we forget to you know, deeply I mean...... have a good day/evening everyone - say to yourself tomorrow is going to be a better day 'when covids gone' - some light will come, stay strong - if you're struggling with something get help - none of this giving up, its not the way, pick the phone up and talk to someone - the light here is so beautiful after any darkness - I know, ive been there in darkness - get help, the sun will shine tomorrow - do it, speak to someone...

one light

one light

We are preparing for what could be a second lockdown - but here in my town in the North West, UK we got barrier up slow it down, fend it off locally - about 5 weeks ago I started to deliver Stay Strong posters to 250 shops and business for display... I went back last week - I know all these shopkeepers personally, I was going around to them 12 months ago with my free self healing flyers - so anyway back on track I went to revisit them all again, and so many posters were up saying - Stay Strong - a strong immune system is like wearing body armor in a battle etc etc...

So positive the shopkeepers are here, and they love this idea... I will put the poster on here in the next day or two, so people can print it off - and put it on your wall or even deliver it to shops in your town, as I do - so rewarding that is with shopkeepers comments...

Anyway made my point, things to do... Iceman” Wim Hof he does similar to me mind/cell communication... no ones making any promises with any viruses, but its better than doing nothing - stay strong, keep busy...

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

I am very strong, and I am keeping busy.

I listen to music and knit,

i workout when I can,

go out on errands shopping and also to help mother out,

As and when reopen, volunteering.

one light

one light

That all sounds good to me - and volunteering is good, we should be kind in our lifetime it all gets noted... knitting, jigsaw puzzles, walks in nature all good for a strong mind and body instead of 100 mph on the internet as we sometimes do... calm is good, and helping mum as well, nice... Do you know when lockdown came here hard in March I had to do the food shopping, I would normally go with my wife and I 'push the trolley' - all of a sudden I had to do it, I had to think, what, where, and my neighbour 86 she is - I did her shopping same time - ohh give the brain a rest for 10 days sleep after zzz... then I would get back - complaints, you forgot this you forgot that, this is wrong - we had words..... this has to stop this complaining lark lol - oh did she get organised after, everything listed on paper in order of food, and a map where it all is - perfect...

P

Purpleplum

All of the things you mentioned doing are good and you should do them, but it all comes down to genetics when it comes down to it.

That plus aging. Cells don't reproduce as quickly as we age and then the body can't keep up when a virus enters it.

There are "old" people who have smoked and done drugs and still going along like always. Keith Richards has some mighty strong genes.

T

Tragically_

My breakup with my SO of 8yr and the last 2 she was vegan. I do like all the foods. Can't go vegan. I bodybuild. We wont get into alternative proteins.

But she is spiritual. My ex before her was an astrologist so I have some experience with this

Through my ex we did things like sweat lodge and we "missions". Some medicine and psychedelic music and messages we can tap deep into ourselves. Getting grounding. There is a frequency for the body.

I understand a lot of what you're saying but to post it here people are confused. Trickle the information more so. I understand you want to pass all your knowledge to others

one light

one light

Thank you both for you're interest and replies - oh you mention old and do cigs, that'll be me then - just a few skinny ones... I drank rum and all sorts for 50 years until a year ago my support, my Angels told me to stop - ohh and did I protest... I was just a humble car mechanic for 30 yrs before my NDE 5 years ago, then the guidance and research soon after... my wife had this covid thing 'we think' in march she was so ill, and lost taste and smell - I got a tickly cough for a day, I was busy helping wife, I told 'cells on guard' be gone with you virus, and off it went... '''don't fear''' it, this is important for a stronger immune system - nobody's giving anybody guarantees just a 'gift' of knowledge to be stronger, enjoy learning step at time...

I understand there' a lot to take in, take you're time 'pace yourself' daily - for this for example it took me 3 yrs hard research - so take your time. don't say to yourself oh there's so much to learn - get a drink 'soft one' and enjoy while learning and say to yourself 'i'm going do 10/15 mins one-light research... then rest from it a bit... more to come in later...