• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Other noises?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

What voices or noises do you hear?

Before i had a voice inside my head,a gavin man but that was ordinary for me.

The voices they are transmitting outside my head in the air or in the room now but no one else seems to hear somehow . They are sent by the nhs though.

This last 8 months ive had whirling in my ears too which is so annoying. Like i cant explain. I feel like a car engine is on running outside all night its a murrming whirling. Like maybe my heart beat whilring or blood flow im not sure. It horrid though. My ears feel blocked though and i have sinus issues i wonder if thats why.

B

butterfly88

Random voice-
Not quite sure what all things are going on with you, but in general,

People are mind-controlled in the society and the ones who becomes "aware" of it or for some other reason thats got to do with them, are specifically "targetted" and "attacked" on purpose it seems.

The natural voices are from the collective-unconscious-mind, and voices can be broadcasted by people and using tech etc also. They will just drug you and convince you that you are crazy if you tell others. There are so many things you can do with the ordinary voices, thers information about that on the forum threads, but not so much if you are targetted, you cannot "reason" with them. It is possible to master your mind to tune in and out of these voices natural or otherwise.

B

butterfly88

About the ordinary voices- modern psychology perspective-

scottjeffrey.com/archetypes-psychology/

Particle physics/Quantum mechanics, Also explains how everything is connected as a collective, and the technologies just exploit this connection ( ie electro-magnetic-field that connects all things together) to control peoples mind.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I have some how been attacked and targetted by the nhs and transmit into the air around me

B

butterfly88

When/how did this start? Hearing voices in general and the attack?

B

butterfly88

ok lemme read your.previous posts brb

B

butterfly88

Idk how bad your situation is, but hang in there
i mean dont do what the voices tell you no matter how convincing because you Can get yourself out of this mess/ make things better etc.. You get the idea.. Its just fucking with your head..

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I may not have any choice soon if i listen or not regardless they want me dead.

B

butterfly88

You may not feel in control right now, feeling weak/paralyzed etc having anxiety/panic attacks and you just want this to end, but if someone could come and kill you, they would have done so already. If someone is attacking you, they cannot come directly to kill you, that is why they are trying to get you to kill yourself. Does it make sense to you?

B

butterfly88

You can do several things to calm it down, so that you feel more in control, like taking a shower. Blocking it with loud music, in earphones if you cant play it load etc.. Have you tried these things already?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Yes they want me to kill myself so they dont have to but they have sent people in my walls and outside my home to get me. They tell me they will kill me off soon enough if i dont give in eventually myself. Thays why i panic bevcause they have been here months and soon my time is up and they will move on to the next person.

B

butterfly88

Are you 10000% sure people are following you around? Maybe the voices are causing you paranoia, it is possible for the voices to distort your perception of reality so much you feel whatever they say. Im not disbelieving you, okay? Im not trying to say you are crazy, all im saying is it Is Possible. Are You SURE people are following you? Your friend/relative whatever can see them too? Or just you?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I dont know i have only been out on my own but no one else can hear the voices they transmit because they are only targeting me some how im not sure how yet but i need figure it out. Maybe when i was in the field and they done the skin shreding the done something to me that makes me hear there tones.

B

butterfly88

No no no
The man on the wall,
Im NOT talking about the voices, it doesnt matter.
What im asking is, About the real physical person that you say is following you. Dont let the voice change the subject, You can see him? You can take a picture?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Ive seen him running and hidding behind and between cars yes but ive not tried to take a photo i was more trying to get home quickly.