Other help for trauma possible dissociative disorder and CPTSD

little rose

little rose

Hello . I am currently having trauma therapy for my issues and wondered does anyone know of other things or help you can get for trauma issues. I have had chronic trauma and also neglect as a child. I do things to help myself like trying to be self living at times. I use emotional freedom technique sometimes. I just wondered if anyone knows of any self help trauma books that could help. Or anything else that might help me other than the therapy that I am doing. I just had trauma therapy today. very difficult session. just been crying. find it all very difficult.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Have you tried any support forums that are specifically geared towards trauma for PTSD or CPTSD?those are very helpful since all members are dealing with similar problems.

Here's 2 very good ones

My Community - Index

My PTSD Forum

Saveliy

Saveliy

Wellness recovery action plans

Have you heard of Wellness Recovery Action Plans?
the app is at i-tunes and the play store but it is a pay app.
it is a great tool for working with your triggers and and your crisis management.
take a look, i never let mine far from my memory. and it has helped more than medication ever has. they are also available for free on pdf if you google it, but the app is much better