• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

ordered groceries today.... didnt binge as soon as they got here.

• Thread starter dabearwiffdasammich
  • Start date
dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

I ordered groceries, and not only did i get healthy foods (aside from a couple pints of ice cream), i have not binged at all. I will admit I did have a little ice cream, but I had a single serving and although I really wanted more, i didnt do it. i feel good :)

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That is amazing. To have limited yourself to a serving of ice cream is major. Well done.

dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

I have binge eating disorder so I know what an achievement that is.
most of the time when i feel like im about to binge, it doesnt even feel like im in control of my own body. ive physically fought myself to stop me from eating before. it sucks.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
most of the time when i feel like im about to binge, it doesnt even feel like im in control of my own body. ive physically fought myself to stop me from eating before. it sucks.
It is horrible the way it just takes over like that. I think the impulse is so strong that it can just be so overwhelming.

dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

It is horrible the way it just takes over like that. I think the impulse is so strong that it can just be so overwhelming.
definitely, you know exactly what im talking about.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I ordered groceries, and not only did i get healthy foods (aside from a couple pints of ice cream), i have not binged at all. I will admit I did have a little ice cream, but I had a single serving and although I really wanted more, i didnt do it. i feel good :)
That’s great it sounds like you are on a roll!