• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Open all hours

W

Windblows

Founding Member
Hi Everyone:welcome:

This forum is the place to look for news and local threads if you live in the Nottingham area or think you might want to vistit.
Its a friendly place.:grouphug:

You can reply to threads that attract you or open one yourself with fitting subject header.:rolleyes:

Remember this is meant to be a confidential meeting area and you are adviced not to leave you personal details on view in any form such as your normal email adress.

If you spot a friend online keep your interaction discrete. No petting:hug:!!

Now go and make your mark on the Nottingham forum...(y)

C

cindy star

dancing flame

Hi everyone,
I would like to chat to everyone who wants to chat to me please. I am quite a shy lady and find social meetings quite overwhelming at times.
Now go and make your mark on the Nottingham forum...(y)[/QUOTE]

C

cindy star

Dancing flame

QUOTE=cindy star;100875]Hi everyone,
I would like to chat to everyone who wants to chat to me please. I am quite a shy lady and find social meetings quite overwhelming at times. Would love to break out of my shell and become a smouldering dancing flame. Hope to mix for chats very soon, cindy star.
Now go and make your mark on the Nottingham forum...(y)[/QUOTE]

W

Windblows

Founding Member
Welcome

Hi Cindy
Sorry to have taken so long to reply.:oops: Have been away. Hope you are still ready to shine. Wishing you well for 2010.
Do you know there are some very friendly places in Nottingham where you could go to help you get over being shy? There is Assertiveness training, and confidence building classes that you might enjoy doing and meeting people at the same time. Let me know if you would like to know more.
Windblows

W

Windblows

Founding Member
Well another year is on the way fast....2011.

Lets use each day to the best we can.