• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Oops... Hiya!

T

ThunderBolt

Sorry folks. I must have missed tis bit.

Found a particular page through a google and dived straight in, so missed the intro section. What a plonker!!!

Anyway, I've found it now so I'll say a hello - albeit a belated one!

I'm trying to get all my issues (I hate that term) together before I post a thread so it might be a while yet. In the meantime there's some good info and advice up here already so I'd like to thank all the users already on here.

Cheers folks... Hello! :confused:

sallyG

sallyG

welcome to the forum..hope you find it uselful here..lots of friendly people about..:welcome:

C

coraline1664

Welcome

Hi, don't worry about not using the introductory thread first, you can contribute to the other threads before or instead- whatever you like.
Hope you find this a friendly forum. I joined just under a couple of months ago, and have had a lot of support and fun here already.

Elizabeth

T

ThunderBolt

Thanks for the words folks...

Still trying to make my 1st thread but can't seem to concentrate enough to get it all together. Been writing things down over the past week and getting bits and bobs from here... Then I lost my notes.

I'll not say what I called myself or I'll be banned from here before I even start!

angrydad

angrydad

Hi

Welcome

You'll find a lot of friendly people willing to lend a ear when you finally have those thoughts in order.

I hope you find something positive here

T

ThunderBolt

Thanks again for all the welcome notes...
Been in bed since 10 and just not kipping. Ended up coming down for a cheeky dram. Not the best thing to do but at the moment I couldn't case less. I was told it's a good idea to get up and do something when I'm like this but I'm sure whiskey wasn't what they had in mind!
I'm still trying to get my 1st proper post in order and after looking at a few of the others I can hardly believe how many things I have going on are linked to mental areas. I just can't seem to get it all in order. I'm wife awake but shattered as well and it's doing my nut. The doctor gave me some sleeping tablets a few weeks ago but I can't bring myself to take them as I don't want to get reliant on pills to get off. I'm on more pills than a full time raver as it is.
I just want to kip without thinking and arguing with myself. I can't even block it out because it's in my head. Earplugs would only block it in not out!
I need to have a word wive someone over this but I can't - or maybe won't - do that either. And now I'm frustrated as well. I need to be up at 6. It's approaching 4 and there's no sign of nodding for a good while yet.
I'm sorry for going off on one in here. I know it's probably the wrong area to have said all that but I only started typing to say ta for the new welcomes!
Do you ever get the feeling... There I go again... I don't know what feeling I mean. I've had enough of this. I might end up having a few bloomin' drams at this rate.
I'm off to youtube to cider myself up with some Ken Goodwin clips!
Night all.

T

ThunderBolt

Hello again...

I'm sure most people who have seen this intro thread will be getting a little tired of me saying "I'm trying to get together all my bits 'n' bobs" before I submit a real thread. I'm getting tired of saying it.

Trouble is I can't seem to find a section that suits most. I have a lot of bits and bobs from many of the headed sections. I panic, I don't really eat, I spend hours arguing with myself, I can't kip... That's for starters.

I wish someone could just tell me when I go to the docs with a cut knee... Hey up... There's something not quite right sunshine. But they can't. I need to do it. Unfortunately I won't and this adds to things. Isolation included - even though I live with parents still... At my age :eek:

----------------------------------------------------------

I've just read that back and haven't got a clue what it means... Hope you can make sense of it! Hahah!