• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Online therapy?

L

leo121

Hi All,

On a different note and I hope you don't mind me posting here but I am looking for people who have experienced online therapy and would be interested to talk about their experience of this. If not no problems and I will try else where but if you are interested, please see my web site:

http://onlinetherapyresearch.wordpress.com/

Many thanks,

Leon.

D

Dollit

I haven't had any experience of online therapy having had good treatment within the NHS for the past 8 years but I'd be interested to know more so I'll take a look at your site. Good luck with the research.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Online therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 13
B Anyone used online talking therapy and CBT? Psychological and Talking Therapies 10
C Online face to face councillor Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
S Inter Personnel Therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
L I can´t aford therapy anymore Psychological and Talking Therapies 2
C Does therapy really work? Psychological and Talking Therapies 19
T Can I end therapy over email? Psychological and Talking Therapies 4
S How do you know if counselling/therapy is helping? Psychological and Talking Therapies 19
M Therapy,End Of?. Psychological and Talking Therapies 2
siamesetwins Potentially going back to therapy but terrified Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
D Transference in CBT Therapy with schema therapy approch Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
Sanjuro Which therapy most common suggested for AVPD? Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
K How can I help my psychiatrist figure out the righ tkind of therapy for me Psychological and Talking Therapies 14
soulsearcher psychodynamic therapy anyone had it? Psychological and Talking Therapies 13
D Self criticism and therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
M Cognitive behavior(al) therapy. Psychological and Talking Therapies 11
C What Therapy? counsellor or Phycologist Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
K Therapy hasn't worked for eight years and I'm getting desperate. Psychological and Talking Therapies 4
R I left therapy, how do I come back? Psychological and Talking Therapies 4
Lavender_Rose Therapy, not in the mood for it Psychological and Talking Therapies 13
S Am I expecting too much from therapy? Psychological and Talking Therapies 7
R What therapy is right for me ? (If any) Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
S Tele-Therapy.What's It Like? Psychological and Talking Therapies 20
River of Circle Therapy limbo Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
D What do people discuss in therapy? i don't have anything to discuss with the therapist Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
S A view on talking therapy from beyond 'the west' Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
K Is it possible to have therapy sessions from therapists outside of my state? Psychological and Talking Therapies 2
TerriblyGood cognitive therapy has any 1 had success with it? Psychological and Talking Therapies 11
M Traumatised in therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 4
JessisMe Have You Found Talk Therapy Helpful Psychological and Talking Therapies 30
Eleison assessment for therapy from CMHT Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
vanish Talking therapy - how do I let those skeletons out? Psychological and Talking Therapies 10
Mal84 CAT (Cognitive Analytic Therapy) Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
daffy Thinking of stopping therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
daffy Is it normal to feel exhausted after therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 9
P Therapy ended Psychological and Talking Therapies 13
R I have questions about therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
R I'm confused with therapy... Need advice Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
L I’m confused about therapy... Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
C Is going to therapy/becoming a psychologist even worth it or helpful? Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
F Private therapy. Feeling unwanted in therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
F August 13, 2018 Interviews with 100 CBT-therapists reveal 43 per cent of clients experience unwanted side-effects from therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 4
I Should i go back to therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 12
Q Talking therapy denied Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
rosecoloredgirl Group Therapy? Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
I When to quit therapy? Psychological and Talking Therapies 6
M been offered schema therapy Psychological and Talking Therapies 3
D Any advice on which therapy will be best? Psychological and Talking Therapies 1
D Has anyone tried CAT therapy? Psychological and Talking Therapies 5
D can't get talking therapy because of diagnosis Psychological and Talking Therapies 3