ONLINE DATING THE JOYS OF IT!

letmein

letmein

anyone else online date> ?> or try too... I've had one date in 6 months...62421158_117281366214840_540308320355876864_n.jpg

E

EstherRose94

anyone else online date> ?> or try too... I've had one date in 6 months...View attachment 16736
That made me laugh out loud. Don’t be discouraged! I was single for years before my current bf and I was super impatient and always joked I’d be alone forever and stuff lol. Little did I know how unbelievably sensitive I am and how it could have been cool to use that time to build up my self esteem a little better bc now I’m with someone and learning self love at the same time and it’s kinda a lot of work haha.

pinscher chi

pinscher chi

I met my husband online and we have now been together 9 years and married almost 5 years. We didn't meet on a dating website though, we just met online as friends and became a couple after we met in person. I think meeting people online can lead to good relationships because when you know someone online first, you talk a lot and really get to know each other. Whereas a lot of couples that weren't online friends first, don't talk to each other very much.
I knew I was compatible with my husband before I even met him in person, because we had had so many chats online for hours and hours.
So basically what I'm saying is, I think meeting online can lead to a great relationship but personally I think it's better to be friends before you are a couple.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I met my husband online and we have now been together 9 years and married almost 5 years. We didn't meet on a dating website though, we just met online as friends and became a couple after we met in person. I think meeting people online can lead to good relationships because when you know someone online first, you talk a lot and really get to know each other. Whereas a lot of couples that weren't online friends first, don't talk to each other very much.
I knew I was compatible with my husband before I even met him in person, because we had had so many chats online for hours and hours.
So basically what I'm saying is, I think meeting online can lead to a great relationship but personally I think it's better to be friends before you are a couple.
I really like this xxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I think is more special when love just happens ,when you don't go looking for it
'what is meant for you wont pass you by' x

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
I met the love of my life in a Facebook group. We realised we only lived about 30 minutes away from each other and decided to meet up. I wasn’t looking for love at the time, but we were like best friends who eventually married each other. Up until then I’d had a horrible time with online dating. You just never know where your true love will pop up!

J

JasonR28

I've quit online dating now entirely. Over the years I've had lots of success with online dating and dates, I'm not bad looking at all.

I don't know what it is but in the last 3 or 4 years the online dating scene has changed drastically. Here's my observations as a guy living in the UK.

- Too many women using it as an ego boost (All filtered pictures, tons of makeup and profile is trying to get guys to follow them on instagram).

- Too many women with ridiculous specifics.... "Don't message me if you vote for the tories", "Must be over 6ft", "If you don't drive, don't bother messaging me".

- A mix of the above points. Too many women doing that whole "fake up" thing. Instead of just enhancing their best features with makeup, they've just covered every bit of their face with foundation and drawn on their eyebrows. These women tend to be highly picky as well with ego's and will only date guys that resemble someone of one of those silly celebrity reality shows.

By all mean's I'm not bothered that those women aren't interested in me as I don't find them attractive in the slightest, but when I have used dating sites in the last few years (POF, OKCupid, Badoo, Tinder and Bumble), it's been 95% women like that so I end up with barely any matches to actually chat to or date.

All in all, I'm fine being single. There are way more benefits to it than being in a relationship in my opinion so I'm not interested in a relationship anymore at all

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I haven't had to use dating apps to have guys ask me out, too bad I currently don't want a relationship