• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Oneirophrenia? Experience happened between dream and awake

A

Amberleyleak

I have experiences not sure if others having as well:

Some sleeps I just in dreams then awaking, in that dream I was hearing a quote often like yelling sound(sometimes can be repeating) , I don't remember the content but I have experienced more than once - that yelling still heard when I was awaking, I mean that moment I know and realise just moment was dream, but that yelling that sound I experienced in dream still could be heard, as if it's brought from dream to reality.

The continuing sound brought from dream to real only lasted just earliest moment of awaking.

Wonder if anyone experienced above as well, and anyone heard if there's knowledge can explain it?

jajingna

jajingna

I don't know but I had to look up that word in the thread title. "Oneirophrenia" is one odd-looking word. Those states between sleep and awake are pretty freaky. I've been having songs real or made-up playing over and over or repeated phrases going on in a loop, some obsessive stuff happening when sleepy.

A

Amberleyleak

I don't know but I had to look up that word in the thread title. "Oneirophrenia" is one odd-looking word. Those states between sleep and awake are pretty freaky. I've been having songs real or made-up playing over and over or repeated phrases going on in a loop, some obsessive stuff happening when sleepy.
You found odd just because you don't know it, you may search on goggle, bye.

What caused struggling can be all about unsettling.

jajingna

jajingna

Yeah, I did look it up, along with "hypnagagia" -- not everyday words are they?

N

Nukelavee

I've had it happen before - waking up convinced somebody's voice woke me, but there is nobody around. It's a weird feeling.

L

liv33

I experienced something similar too, several times. I was aware they were just sleep hallucinations, but they were scary nonetheless.

A

Amberleyleak

I experienced something similar too, several times. I was aware they were just sleep hallucinations, but they were scary nonetheless.
Somehow I might consider just I was not yet fully awaken

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Imagine 7 billion people emotions on this earth ? We know how strong emotions are how once you get angry , depressed how hard it is to overcome ? People's emotions form a energy called the mass consciousness .Its a very real energy out there that can overwhelm people .That's what you are tuning into before I go to bed I do some positive energy work to overcome that you can find on net , affirmations , prayers, mantras , etc..