• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

One year on from telling anyone about my self diagnosis

S

Simsimma

Hi everyone,

I never wrote about my Mental Health before but today I felt like maybe it will help me... I haven't even read any of your posts as of yet but I just felt like talking...

So I guess I sort of have to tell you about myself, I'm a woman in my early 30s, trying to work out where the past 10 years went...

I am originally from Germany but moved here on my own when I was 16...

I have like I was in the wrong place since I'm a child, and worked out why in my early 20s where certain of those feelings came from....

I was feeling suicidal from early and started self harming when I was in my early 20s... I just felt so much pain all the time... A weird feeling in my chest/throat...

I was in hospital with depression...

Last year I was in hospital again because I just felt like I couldn't carry on....

I have Borderline Personality Disorder

jajingna

jajingna

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to write any time. We all have our struggles sometimes. Some things might be easier to write down than to talk about with whoever you have in your life. We've got a supportive community here so you can express yourself freely.

Z

Zoe1

hi Simsimma :welcome: !

I hope you find it helpful here

:grouphug:🕯

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome :welcome:

L

Lavarae

Hi everyone,

I never wrote about my Mental Health before but today I felt like maybe it will help me... I haven't even read any of your posts as of yet but I just felt like talking...

So I guess I sort of have to tell you about myself, I'm a woman in my early 30s, trying to work out where the past 10 years went...

I am originally from Germany but moved here on my own when I was 16...

I have like I was in the wrong place since I'm a child, and worked out why in my early 20s where certain of those feelings came from....

I was feeling suicidal from early and started self harming when I was in my early 20s... I just felt so much pain all the time... A weird feeling in my chest/throat...

I was in hospital with depression...

Last year I was in hospital again because I just felt like I couldn't carry on....

I have Borderline Personality Disorder
Humans have self diagnosed and medicated since cavemen. I don't it'll the time without shame lol

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Q New to actually telling people about me Introduce Yourself 9
T I keep telling myself I wanna die but I'm actually scared to die Introduce Yourself 10
S Has anyone else developed anxiety & depression after taking prescribed zomorph for years for chronic pain Introduce Yourself 7
H Anyone want to talk? Introduce Yourself 3
J Anyone else have these things? Introduce Yourself 4
L Anyone want to talk Introduce Yourself 12
A Hi i really want to chat to anyone with acute depression who could help me by sharing their experiencesHi i really want to chat to anyone with acute Introduce Yourself 11
Lilly776 If anyone needs a listening ear Introduce Yourself 3
C Anyone want to chat? Introduce Yourself 24
G anyone has time to chat? Introduce Yourself 8
TDCI1994 Anyone want to be friends Introduce Yourself 12
L Anyone there? Introduce Yourself 12
B Does anyone else struggle to tell people they are depressed? Introduce Yourself 7
V Pep talk, anyone? Introduce Yourself 4
L Depression and identity link - can anyone help? Introduce Yourself 4
G ECT- does anyone else struggle? Introduce Yourself 2
N Anyone who can help me with my anxiety? Introduce Yourself 7
T If anyone can relate Introduce Yourself 10
H anyone here Introduce Yourself 6
N New here , fragile and nervous . Anyone else suspect a different diagnosis ? Introduce Yourself 4
A Just joined, wondering if anyone could offer me some advice Introduce Yourself 13
J can anyone help me? Introduce Yourself 8
D Anyone need help with Agoraphobia? Introduce Yourself 1
G Is anyone from Liverpool. Introduce Yourself 2
G Is anyone alone this Christmas? Introduce Yourself 2
G Is anyone from Liverpool? Introduce Yourself 5
M Anyone know what this feels like Introduce Yourself 5
G I cant relate to anyone Introduce Yourself 8
R hello anyone here right now Introduce Yourself 11
S I don't think I love anyone Introduce Yourself 16
F Anyone had toxic parents? Introduce Yourself 30
C Can anyone help ? Introduce Yourself 2
W Anyone dealing with extreme anxiety? Introduce Yourself 7
T Hello, new here and my first time talking about my mental health to anyone. Introduce Yourself 4
W Anyone from algeria Introduce Yourself 1
D I suffer with derealisation does anyone else? Introduce Yourself 3
D Hi, anyone have anger issues Introduce Yourself 3
A Does anyone want to chat Introduce Yourself 4
toenaeuk Hi, can anyone help? Introduce Yourself 18
C I’ve never talked to anyone about this before. Introduce Yourself 4
B I am linda 55 been diagnosed with EUPD recentrly.its taken the 30 years anyone on else here with it.its cripling me right now nd i have no support i Introduce Yourself 2
Weirdnumber Thought echo anyone? Introduce Yourself 6
B Hi. Not sure how this works or if anyone will even read this but here goes. Introduce Yourself 2
I Seasonal affective disorder , hi anyone out there who has done the blindingly obvious and moved to a sunnier part of the world? Introduce Yourself 8
B Hey, is anyone free to chat? Introduce Yourself 5
O New to here and wrote out my problems for anyone who will listen... Introduce Yourself 5
F Does anyone else feel like this? Introduce Yourself 2
L Anyone else Introduce Yourself 7
D Hey everyone i need some help wid something pls, anyone who hears voices but cant quite make out wot theyre saying next time u hear them can u try Introduce Yourself 12
O If someone - anyone - can reach out, it'll be really helpful Introduce Yourself 10