One voice

B

BrytonJade

Does anyone else hear one voice that is constant and stands out from the rest? Me, I hear multiple and they sound muffled or talking at a distance. But this one voice I hear, who I feel is fucking telepathically attached to me, always fucking talks! It's my ex-girlfriend. Well, not exactly an ex but a female whom I've known since I was 14, I'm 25 now. We don't have a good relationship, never did but we had feelings for each other which were deep rooted. I don't want anything to do with her anymore but it feels like I always hear her voice talking to me, just constant, even when I'm not even trying to give that voice attention. It breaks my focus and feels like there is someone in my head with me. I can't enjoy my life with this constant fucking voice talking to my thoughts and getting reactions, like she feeds off this. It feels like it's actual telepathy because her voice always replies to my thought, it's fucking stupid! I'm quite familiar with telepathy and have read up on it, even psychic attacks and feel this girl has been psychically attacking me for months. The only time she's quiet is when I ground myself and really gotta focus my brain as hard as I can which gives me headaches at times. It's so constant and annoying. It makes me feel like she can't get over me and uses telepathy as a means to stay relevant in my thoughts because I know what kind of person she is and she seems like she would do something like this. It's either that or I'm just crazy as fuck. My voices are mainly 'cause of my belief in telepathy and thought broadcasting. I'm done.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Someone is in your head with you but it's not who you think it is, we all carry this passenger mind with us, two minds sharing the same body, it's like having a twin brother/sister hiding inside of you.

Yours has decided to imitate the voice of this woman you knew to get at you. Mine talks all the time and hardly ever shuts up and has been doing so for nearly three years now.

At first I thought it was telepathy aswell, people in the real world talking to me as mine was using several different voices both male and female to talk to me and tell me people were coming to get me. Nobody came and I eventually learned the truth about my voice.

You sound pretty healthy to me but I believe anti-psychotics will help you cope better, for me the medication reduces the volume of my voice by around 95%, I can't tell you how relieved I was when they first started working for me as he was so loud and annoying and preventing me from sleeping at night.

I hope you can get through this, you're stronger than your voice and medication will make you even stronger, take care.

B

BrytonJade

Someone is in your head with you but it's not who you think it is, we all carry this passenger mind with us, two minds sharing the same body, it's like having a twin brother/sister hiding inside of you.

Yours has decided to imitate the voice of this woman you knew to get at you. Mine talks all the time and hardly ever shuts up and has been doing so for nearly three years now.

At first I thought it was telepathy aswell, people in the real world talking to me as mine was using several different voices both male and female to talk to me and tell me people were coming to get me. Nobody came and I eventually learned the truth about my voice.

You sound pretty healthy to me but I believe anti-psychotics will help you cope better, for me the medication reduces the volume of my voice by around 95%, I can't tell you how relieved I was when they first started working for me as he was so loud and annoying and preventing me from sleeping at night.

I hope you can get through this, you're stronger than your voice and medication will make you even stronger, take care.
Dude, I've speculated that. You think it may be my subconscious mind talking to me? I don't know why it's her voice though. This one time, when her and I were laying together, she told me she has a bunch on animosity towards me when we're apart from each other because I broke her heart a few times in the past. So I'm thinking, what if my sixth sense is picking up on her thoughts and feelings towards me? IDK, that's just a thought. I like to see it from both sides to be honest, because it's mad confusing a lot of the time.

L

linus

These are your thoughts, your mind, has nothing to do with the others from the “reality”.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'm not saying telepathy and broadcasting is not real, quite the opposite.

Everyone broadcasts their thoughts in both brainwaves and particles, the waves weaken and fizzle out after a certain distance but particles last forever so your entire life history is still floating around out there for the right mind to read, and by right mind I mean their minds as they have benefits of being a passenger mind.

They can read the thoughts of our kind and some tell us what people are thinking if you can trust what they're telling us, I was in hospital and witnessed telepathy, a woman asked a man to leave the room so we could be alone as she wanted to show me another ability without even speaking to him, she just looked at him and he started to look disappointed then walked out of the room. So 50% of the population as everyone has a passenger wether they know it or not can read your thoughts but it's only a very select few of our kind that will ever know what you're truly thinking, fellow voice hearers have the potential to but only a small percentage of them ever will as they have bad passengers that won't share that ability with them.

Medication stops them from hearing their own kind and the thoughts of our kind so let this be a warning to your voice, behave or be isolated.

B

BrytonJade

I'm not saying telepathy and broadcasting is not real, quite the opposite.

Everyone broadcasts their thoughts in both brainwaves and particles, the waves weaken and fizzle out after a certain distance but particles last forever so your entire life history is still floating around out there for the right mind to read, and by right mind I mean their minds as they have benefits of being a passenger mind.

They can read the thoughts of our kind and some tell us what people are thinking if you can trust what they're telling us, I was in hospital and witnessed telepathy, a woman asked a man to leave the room so we could be alone as she wanted to show me another ability without even speaking to him, she just looked at him and he started to look disappointed then walked out of the room. So 50% of the population as everyone has a passenger wether they know it or not can read your thoughts but it's only a very select few of our kind that will ever know what you're truly thinking, fellow voice hearers have the potential to but only a small percentage of them ever will as they have bad passengers that won't share that ability with them.

Medication stops them from hearing their own kind and the thoughts of our kind so let this be a warning to your voice, behave or be isolated.
Yeah, I been trying not to think bad about anyone lately because I know it's gunna come back to me. Thanks for sharing your story, it's cool as fuck. And it makes sense that people will pick up on energy that was left behind.

V

ValGal

Does anyone else hear one voice that is constant and stands out from the rest? Me, I hear multiple and they sound muffled or talking at a distance. But this one voice I hear, who I feel is fucking telepathically attached to me, always fucking talks! It's my ex-girlfriend. Well, not exactly an ex but a female whom I've known since I was 14, I'm 25 now. We don't have a good relationship, never did but we had feelings for each other which were deep rooted. I don't want anything to do with her anymore but it feels like I always hear her voice talking to me, just constant, even when I'm not even trying to give that voice attention. It breaks my focus and feels like there is someone in my head with me. I can't enjoy my life with this constant fucking voice talking to my thoughts and getting reactions, like she feeds off this. It feels like it's actual telepathy because her voice always replies to my thought, it's fucking stupid! I'm quite familiar with telepathy and have read up on it, even psychic attacks and feel this girl has been psychically attacking me for months. The only time she's quiet is when I ground myself and really gotta focus my brain as hard as I can which gives me headaches at times. It's so constant and annoying. It makes me feel like she can't get over me and uses telepathy as a means to stay relevant in my thoughts because I know what kind of person she is and she seems like she would do something like this. It's either that or I'm just crazy as fuck. My voices are mainly 'cause of my belief in telepathy and thought broadcasting. I'm done.
Hey this is scarily similar to my situation...I feel like there are multiple voices but I swear one is my ex who I was with from age 14-18 (now I'm 24) but he has been messing with me now for years still. I cannot get him tf out of my head. It was like he was always one step ahead of me, knowing more about me than I did, and treated me horribly but I let him hurt me over and over and he keeps trying to come back into my life. I even moved away and he ended up in the same city. I recently cut off contact but fuck it feels like he's still here broadcasting into my head listening to my thoughts and responding, like he's everywhere torturing me for years. I totally know how you feel I want it to end so I can move on with my life. Wish I could be of help. Do everything you can to forget her and not give in to it. Best of luck!

B

BrytonJade

Hey this is scarily similar to my situation...I feel like there are multiple voices but I swear one is my ex who I was with from age 14-18 (now I'm 24) but he has been messing with me now for years still. I cannot get him tf out of my head. It was like he was always one step ahead of me, knowing more about me than I did, and treated me horribly but I let him hurt me over and over and he keeps trying to come back into my life. I even moved away and he ended up in the same city. I recently cut off contact but fuck it feels like he's still here broadcasting into my head listening to my thoughts and responding, like he's everywhere torturing me for years. I totally know how you feel I want it to end so I can move on with my life. Wish I could be of help. Do everything you can to forget her and not give in to it. Best of luck!
It happens, more than people think. Glad I'm not the one who feels this way. It's fucking tormenting.

fazza

fazza

To put a different spin on it. I hear random voices, a constant chatter it's like being in a bar but every voice is against you.

I feel the voice you hear as you say it could be your inner voice could be an emotion that you have kept locked up and it may be painful to unpack. You say you broke her heart. Could you be feeling guilt. Inner voices and external can be hard to differentiate when they are constant. Through therepy I have learnt to understand why I had so many voices. Some were due to experiences in my life that I had hidden away to protect myself but others can't be explained.

I hope you find the key to understanding your voices. Internal or external they are both troublesome and it gets exhausting taking abuse all day.

Could it be telepathy....... The brain is a fantastic machine so anything is possible. If we can send signals from a computer through the air invisibly using WiFi. Then surely the same could be said for thoughts being sent through the brain. If you consider our brain works by electrical impulses (although chemical electricity) then why is this not possible.

We can pick up brain waves with an EEG machine so this proves our brains do give off a recordable signal. Can it be possible to pick up others signals and be able to decode them just like a modem.

Sorry for the ramble as I am going well off field with this.

L

linus

You are partially right, but not all the messages in the brain are electrical. The antipsychotic or SSRI or SNRI work on the receiving synapses where only chemical compounds arrive (dopamine, serotonine, etc)

B

BrytonJade

To put a different spin on it. I hear random voices, a constant chatter it's like being in a bar but every voice is against you.

I feel the voice you hear as you say it could be your inner voice could be an emotion that you have kept locked up and it may be painful to unpack. You say you broke her heart. Could you be feeling guilt. Inner voices and external can be hard to differentiate when they are constant. Through therepy I have learnt to understand why I had so many voices. Some were due to experiences in my life that I had hidden away to protect myself but others can't be explained.

I hope you find the key to understanding your voices. Internal or external they are both troublesome and it gets exhausting taking abuse all day.

Could it be telepathy....... The brain is a fantastic machine so anything is possible. If we can send signals from a computer through the air invisibly using WiFi. Then surely the same could be said for thoughts being sent through the brain. If you consider our brain works by electrical impulses (although chemical electricity) then why is this not possible.

We can pick up brain waves with an EEG machine so this proves our brains do give off a recordable signal. Can it be possible to pick up others signals and be able to decode them just like a modem.

Sorry for the ramble as I am going well off field with this.
I've thought about that. lol My irrational mind tells me it's telepathy. I do feel guilt, I also feel resentment towards her because she would always try hit up my family behind my back which in turn made me resent those family member she'd message. She's so messed up, man. I don't know how I let myself be succumbed to missing her and always letting her back in my life. I feel like I'm starting to realize me missing her may be caused from her thinking about me and me being totally unaware of myself being affected. But I hope it's not real, the voice gets to my head so much when I let it, it's exhausting.