• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

One true in Australia as well?

M

magnueld

Is it usual to believe that others also share your voices? How real can they get? I mean these voices inside my head try to convince me that it is that big. That for instance my father and all my friends are all there in my head.

Should I believe this? Are there people, for instance in America, who believe that their problems are real? With similar diagnoses I mean? Can anybody hear me, or is it just me?

R

rabina

hi...i'm sure we all have many stories to tell.
should you believe these voices; ofcourse you should not believe these voices at all.
Number 1 rule in my book is: Never believe a word any voice speaks; the voices speak nothing but lies and nonsense. voices must never be given any recognition as holding any "true" information; NEVER....
Does it get this big; it get's even bigger; people would never believe how big it can get, but the good news is this: it can and will get better.
I do not hear voices inside my head; I hear one voice now only out of the 5 I used to hear with my ears. I do believe the voice I hear is real also; I believe the voice to be an energy or spirit, but I also believe this voice is "shattered", not complete, lost soul, a simpleton clinging to this world for reasons known only to God. I am very lucky that this voice speaks my name only, but it wasn't always this way long ago. The voices will only deceive and have many tricks up their sleeves to deceive, but never fall for their tricks....
As I stated in another post here; listen to your own voice ALWAYS; it is the only voice that matters; it is the strongest voice you will ever hear.
I have never believed though that the voice(s) are shared with anyone else although that's not to say others haven't believed this too as false as it is.
Some will argue the voices are the work of the devil and I also do not rule this out, but he is not to be feared either; God has one over on him Big Time.
Evil does exist I believe; I prefer to call it negative energy though and that does not mean the person who hears is evil, but rather that the voices are sinister in the ways they try to deceive and confuse good, decent people of the world. Ahhhhh, so much to say...I have not been diagnosed with anything, but I do believe that many diagnosed with mental illnesses are not ill at all, but rather overwhelmed by the sinister nature of the voices and I totally understand how one would be overcome and overwhelmed by these voices, but we must not let this happen....NEVER LET IT HAPPEN.
Your voice; listen to your own voice and listen to your common sense that tells you the voices no matter where they come from speak lies...this is my short and long belief on voices. How do I know the voice I hear is real?
I have 2 others who have heard it as well as having it recorded on a recorder.
It is frightening in the beginning to say the least, but I have learned to deal with it and I no longer hear the voice outside of my house. Some intervocie members know part of my story, but not all of it ahhhaaa again; won't tell it all...I shall leave the past in the past and move on with life as we all should try to do....Listen to your own voice always; I can't emphasize this enough.
I hear you...you're not alone in all of this by any means. Oh, your father and his friends are not in your head; they're probably out fishing; just guessing on that one, but no, they're not inside your head at all...and never will be.
Don't worry...no one is inside your head and never will be. Make your own thoughts the only thoughts that are real because that's where the truth is...
Sorry for the long post....and wish you the best.

M

mad as a hatter

it,s easy 2 say there telling lies but when ur gettin bombarded with them 24/7 it because oh so very real that,s just my experince and u would almost do ne thing 2 shut them up cause it,s hell living with them when ur mind is racing all time and as far as i can c for me no amount off meds is goin shut them up either so i,m stuck as 2 say i,ve not yet acted on what they say but it doesn,t feel far away at times and i,m sure a lot others feel the same way with these voices in there head it,snot nice when it,s things against ur family

R

rabina

maddasahatter,
I imagine that it's not easy at all and I do indeed know that it's not easy from my experience also, but.....there are ways to counteract the negativity and that would be positivity.....
I find that giving hope, support and any helpful information to others has helped a great deal in my situation.
Have you considered making a very detailed list of your own coping methods to share with others; this would help you as well as others.
I am called by name by the voice I hear and you can't get anymore personal than that so what do I do; I don't take it "personally." Why should I take it personally; I don't know this voice; it's not important to me; yes, it's annoying, but taking personally makes it much worse so I don't anymore; this takes time and practice and effort and eventually it works.
They do speak lies; this should always be helpful to know; don't take it as a personal attack against your family for starters.
Keeping occupied and busy will also help.
Try and put anything into your life that you can look forward to; this is also a good way to counteract the voices.
I have my own personal list that took 2 1/2 years to make and I'm still adding to that list because it's a learning process.
No, it's not easy at all, but it's definitely worth the efforts.
Never give up; never surrender...
I'll come back with a link for coping skills/methods when I find it.
The prayer thread we started at Intervoice has also helped; just positive energy going out to all helps...when you help others in any small way, you help yourself also...this i learned too....not easy, but worth it.
I'm sure you have some tricks up your sleeve that you can share with all...

v01ce5

v01ce5

You are not alone!

Many voice hearers report hearing the voices of people they know, especially family members.

There is a Hearing Voices Network in Australia. you can contact other voice hearers in your country through their website at http://www.hvna.net.au/

There are also hearing voices groups in different parts of Australia.

G

ginger

You are not alone!

Many voice hearers report hearing the voices of people they know, especially family members.

There is a Hearing Voices Network in Australia. you can contact other voice hearers in your country through their website at http://www.hvna.net.au/

There are also hearing voices groups in different parts of Australia.
My son says ,the TV talks to him, It tells him how to live his life ,the TV is on 24hrs a day he wont slep without it .He says people up there in these saterlites are coming to get him they have told him ,I really got worried when these voices were telling him to drive his car, into the big shop windows and steal the money out of the safe ,. that really worried me, he was at a Training session for work at Woolworths, I told him to go outside and stay next to his car I will come and get him, we left his car there and drove around .He really believes them , He tells me its true what he hears why carnt, I understand. I said you might believe them but I dont , they are controlling your life, you need to get help with me .well to let you know things got very bad . He now lives at home . we did seek help ,but of course on off meds, Its hard on the family brother and sister, He says he only feels safe when he is home ,Its not his fault he didn,t want to be born like this ,Im his Mother no matter what I will always be there for him,

T

terri

Hello Rabina and Ginger...

Here I am, middle of the night over in England, and all around the world Ginger, peopl are experiencing the same thing that your son is.

Your son is exceptionally sensitive, I feel, and also he is spot on in all he says. Give him time to grow up in maturity and also always go there with support for him, no matter how tiresome it all may become for you, because it is causing him extreme anxiety to the point where he may feel that it would be better for him to do as those voices tell him, and I don't want to make you afraid, or push him off to the doctor for that would or could make the situation worse.

You see Ginger, these voices truly are 'out of space' and by that I mean, they are evil spirits who are looking for someone to take over. I somehow think that maybe now you are afraid yourself, and please don't be, for you know what, it happens all the while around here. I live in the centre of a plafe which is rite, spot on, and exceedingly popular with evil one's, and you know the state of the world today, many people are committing evil acts, and what's cause and effect, what goes around comes around, so therefore there are many evil one's w have arisen out of 'satan's pit' and so Ginger I do hope you pick up this post, in fact I will message you for you to take a look, but please try to put your mind at rest, and son's mind at rest as well, and take no notice of him when he sounds off on one, at the tv, when he is in the car, and should people consider him strange in anyway, when you are out with him, get him to talk into a mouth piece, you know, like a walkie talkie, or blackberry, or mobile phone. And don't get upset when he get's anxious, he needs calm around him, and please, for heaven's sake, don't go down the mental health route for that would be absolutely tragic for him, for they would both lock him away and inject him with mind destroying drugs, with full sectioning.............

well, zhat's how it is in the ol UK.

Sylvia:grouphug:

Wonderful prayer Rabina, perhaps Ginger migh like to go back and read it again, for it all sorta helps during times of pressure and those feelings of being oh so 'terrified'. Amen to zhat X:flowers:

T

terri

Ginger and Rabina...good to know... the following...

Yoga, perhaps you son could go to a tai chi or yoga class, and should you go along to help him, or sort of hold his hand, hell yes, of course, but I am the mother of sons so do know that might be difficult for you for boy's are so very independent, except for circumstances like these, and zhen of course, they need all the hell's on earth out of their system, so lots of distracting thoughts and cherished moments for you both now on, as I am sure there has been many in the past of course.

And now I have copied my message to you Ginger and hope you don't mind me posting it here, and Rabina is terrific in her kindness and support so don't suppose you have the time to ask your son to pop his head around the corner away from the tv and to read her links. They are a terrifi help to some, if not more, shoul any one want to chck her out, go intervoice for much much more of not the same not for nothing, so to speak and exxccels herself at all counselling.

Hope you don't mind Rabina, I do know you have got all on :)

copied and pasted

hope u pick this up..

how is your son now. only just picked up on this forum an hope all is well now with yourself and your son. another strategy you could try maybe, ifhe is up for this, is get him off to the gym, with a walkie talkie and get him pounding some miles, or perhaps a swim and for sure try to instil in him, that he is one of the chosen few for tackling those evil ones, so what he needs to do is make sure he does not do anything silly that they tell him to do, you know, anything that could hurt him, get him into trouble with tho police, or the health care system, and get him off away from that tv set if you possibly can. for electricity and all things connected with it sort of are the driving force behind these evil spirits and I know it does not sound ridiculous to you now, but I bet you any money he has his ear piece in already. Take off as and when and get him gone off out of there and go jogging together or do something other than let him watch those tvs, and get him off out of his car for all sorts of things are occurring all over the world through interplanetary exploration as well you all know and are ignoring........... my points of view, andhope thereare those out there who do back me 100 percent with those viws of us all through christians who have gone back such a long long way to fight and solve this earth long problem of fighting such evil.....take care and have a good day........Sylvia's mother

ps where woff u with support for this man everyone, and and mother also. tut tut

thanks once again Rabina for pointing me in that direction, oh hell Hambra :clap:

T

terri

just got to add, and this may make some of you think with surprise....

This is what it all comes down to.

Electrified.

Think about this one!

No disrespect to anyone, but you hear it here first. My battery suddenly cut out on my computer, and it is so not empty. I trotted up stairs as fast as I could for I know the next step would be to lose my work and my sense of calmness, because the fools of men somehow know how to destroy my box of tricks, and now no pandora's box, and anyhow, I got my wires and plugged all in and there were several count down beeps, you know, not unlike tick tack toe, and so then I go check the connections, and all is s'well, and then I go try again, and still no joy, no one knows what I have been through to fight this sort of evil, you fools of men, members, and not a lot of women come through this, and so now you have it here, now, and so I knowfull well that it is the evil spirits disturbing my wires, my electricity in my home and my battery in my computer, and also at the same time now, stirring up the cat, who looks at meat the moment, particularly evil, and so I shall dust ignore him. I make it a specific point not to watch too much television, for as I say those evil spirits can take over sub power stations at the drop of a hate, or on a whim, any so time as they want to, and cause disasters for us all through surges which cause us power cuts, etc et al, and somehw now you do no believe me and know know nothing of hum hup hinsingnificance.

So on and so forth and now the cat has realised he does no no get his own way at the moment, not until he drives me barmy, and then I go put him out, even though he is really trying to get e to feed him, what, yes, once again, for I have tableted him, for his has thyroid trouble, and fed him his cat food. Yes animals, cats, have the human condition these days. Now, isn't it strange!? Well yes I may answer myself.

Anyhow to get back to the fair point of this post, this is it, I know full well that it was an evil spirit which was causing me those problems with this computer and those lights that flicker, so I did no more than walk away with the thoughts, oh I can't be arsed, or can't be bothering anymore and will read my paper or book instead, and getback later, and as I turned to walk away, I saw it, the evil spirit and he was dressed not unlike a man and he had a top hat on and for sure I did no more than sneeze, and he stepped out of the power system and walked away from me and out of that house there, the one I have dust bilocated through for my own protection. So now then, thse evil one's have done many evil things to me, ccaused me losts and lots of pains, caused me many untold fears, calld in the doctors, for distress, caused me anxiety, caused me resles sleeplss nights, and caused me almost to throw myself downstairs once, etc et al and have actually got me off on a roll of disaster after disaster at trying to get my own back because some bloody nutcase said i was insincere and a bloody danger to other people and i lost my job, the besst job in the world, because of her prejudce and inability to understand she had to leave well alone with a diversity ethnic quality issue. etc et al

you understand I hope that I am very sincere, am often angry at all people who do not go there nor understand what i have go through and have blown up through unfairness towards me and other voice hearers and so on.

think i have made my point now, and there was a small period of time not unlike you now dear Ginger's son who was not aware as I was not, and so now I do made myself smile for there is also another person on the end of this computer somewhere, so I have been so taken over by so evil a man, and that man's name is synomonus with us and for freedom we are and were and always will be and the cat has settled down and the evil spirit has walked away and the fire is burning and one thought of that, and the cat is bawlin again, so he can thought read as well, for there are those who land upon him who are evil spirits, stake their claim on uprising on a cat and end up with a doggies feel and so on and so forths..... et al[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Returncc

Returncc

Voices are not real

The voices are from God, they are mostly his enemies, one of the voices might be his manifestation, he sends people delusions that only the right minded or those of good character can repulse, it is no doubt that medication does not get rid of voices, the truth of getting rid of voices is something else, because the voices are from God, that means he is inside everyones head, and he can hook peoples heads up like a telephone, but mostly only to enemies, if families and friends were sharing inner mental space with someone, they likely would be subconscious about it, and only the true schizophrenic could achieve the truth of the information, although I suppose family and friends could be listening in to conversations or moods created by God's enemies, the non-diety voices, through the use of the medium of the schizophrenics head...

Be wary of delusions if hearing voices or if you know people who do, all you have to do is make (one) thinking mistake about what is important, real, or possible, and a voice could keep someone delusional for years, perhaps even dangerous should they have no escape from pressure perceived against their life, health, family, judgment, etc...

Not a popular opinion, but an old opinion, and my opinion,

Jethro5cc

T

terri

hello returncc

Good to have you back here, and a very good morning to you from the s'old UK.

So simple really isn't it, and so well thought and worked out.

So so different to the olden day postings when all had to be figured, and so now we are all so interconnected by anything other tha 'balls up' telethapy from other people, who screw our lives, our brains, our souls, and our very bodies

Some sort of fools are listening still to their false fears, you know the ones, the people who have no real skills at voice hearing, the one's who go figure for no one, and sort of leave us to it, in fear that is, and the one's who go about their lives, with lots and lots and lots of thought power themselves, but withou the no how of how their very thoughts are all interconnecting, as you so well said.

A telephone could not be more quick to answer those question than you or I could, and truly Rabina and Salt and Pepper also, and I know SuperZ is so aware of all you say also, and so now we are all, at last, at long long last, sort of, for I still have dhose horrifying moments, when it is as though my very mind, soul and body is being t'read by someone who does not want me to figure what is going on in his head, and for sure Jethro, it has happened to so many people who are through from that awful diagnosis of what they said was, and still, even now, today, still say it......that we have a 'brain disease'.

It for sure only takes simple logic to go there and understand that that could not possibly be true....quite simple really, it is sort of not all in the mind, it never could have been, never was in the first place, and should never ever have been took out of the context of the Bible and never ever should have been destroyed by men, women, and some not at all small children, who go there and transfer all sorts of evil thoughts from one person to another, and then bounce them back, and gang up and expel all expletives throuh themselves and point their fingers at us..... and we are supposed to what, back off. Back down, and keep our mouths shut, for to expose them and those for what they are puts us quite literally back in their ball game, back into the firing line, back into their framework of their not dissimilar belief to that of zhose doptors, and how I dislike him for that, and more about that one later, and so on and so forth and so now you know s'all, you are welcome to join me in our metaphysical spaceship any sorta s'time you wamp and out we go into the great now known and go tackle the rest of the players, the rest of those evil sump baftas, and the resst of the inane planes of men, women and children who go there and destroy us all..

so no more as n whens, who is going to join us, and argue what we are for and what we are about? Well I guess no one except for us 4, and maybe one more and another one, and at this moment in sign, not very many more..... so go fiures so no more and go simesstables and one simes one is four, and one plus one is one thousand, and on and four is a fraptiun of a figure and one and four is a sign of a cosign and sign all you like now for we have those deaf and dumb signs going and cosin and so cosin and cosine are one and one and trigloff is one hell of a moumkin and so on and so forth and yes that's correct there for mournminkin is a moomtide and moomtimes are for girls and snots for boys and so on and so forces be with you dear Jethro5rrcc and so o and so n so and so n so and so n so so so so so and so on now dear hess one and one and and one and one nd one and one and n is for the nth deprees of s'all...sorry to have to tell ya i gotta go out now, am off for a swim, and a sauna and a steam and a laze aroun in a jacuzzi s'while zhere resp of the world can go to.....figure hmmmmmmmm X:innocent:

Returncc

Returncc

hearing voices

It is nice to see that someone else thinks this diagnosis somewhat relevant or sincere. But Oh, I don't know, I still think there is much more to learn.

God has a purpose and a plan, and it does not involve control or domination of those who surrender to his person, his purposes, or his plans. He does so much work to provide the voice listener with the grace of domination free discourse conditions in real life, it doesn't take much for someone to rock his future or vibe his listeners... Who would we be to reject his work or throw away his gift and surrender to others when so many motivate directly against the security and quality of those he burdens most...the schizophrenic...Half of God's work is to direct or redirect the violent, the other half, apparently just sit idly by under seige of a terrible despostism.

Most peaceful (or not) people act directly against God anyway, out of ignorance, or shame, and none seem to support his goals, in any real way, at all, let alone recognize the need to support the faith and truth of his loyal servants. You would basically have to force people to do good things to help improve the situation of the schizophrenic the situation is so rotten and dire.

Think of this: Everyone gives a small amount of money when they go to church, but no one supports God's plans or the resources necessary that involve realizing the potential of the non-violent and surviving schizophrenic, from a religious or social point of view...

My opinion -- Not cross the domination-free work that God also supports, I actually use his instructions to resist temptation, and this keeps me free of being the source of a burden to others, and free of his judgment also. The enemy voices and their workers are sooo certain they can dominate their way to success... I think them lost and forever... and with them, maybe the non-violent world...
:sleep:
Returncc