• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

One thing the voices told me to do

C

Cindyp2012

One time I woke up a 2 or 3 in the moring it was cold outside and I was convinced I herd God tell me to go I'n to the woods in front of my house and gather rocks, and sticks carry them out into a clearing and dig a sholllow whole with a shovel and put the rocks and sticks around the hole and sit in the hole. He never told me the purpose of this except that i would safe the world in the end. Eventually he told me to go inside he told me that he would let me what to do the next night but he never came back.

E

Eigau

Hi Cindyp2012, welcome to the forum!

Such experiences can be very emotional and intense. I hope it wasn't too cold. I'm sorry he never came back. At least it gave you an indication that something or someone was there.

Take care,

Te

C

Cindyp2012

I do things like that a lot. It can be scary. Do you take any meds to stop your voices

E

Eigau

Hi Cindy2012, I do take a light dose of abilify. But I have had god success with interacting with the voices and forming a good relationship with them. What about you?

C

Cindyp2012

I take Seroquel, lamictal, and Ativan I've been diagnosed with bipolar type one with psychotic features, ptsd, and schizoaffective disorder. My voices are mean and want me to hurt myself or others