• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

One thing on my mind

B

BPB1984

All I can think about is one thing...the s word.

R

R2Y5A0N2

Former member
I just want to reiterate what others have said, please don't do it no matter how helpless or hopeless you feel. I was at breaking point earlier today, couldn't see any improvement on my life and almost took my life but luckily I managed to convince myself not too do it.

Your focus for today is to stay alive OK. Then tomorrow, your focus is stay alive again and so on.

You are a strong, beautiful, unique and amazing individual who deserves love, happiness and all your dreams to come true xx

B

BPB1984

I've learned over the years that I'm too much of a coward to do it. If I wasn't I'd have been gone a long time ago. I just hope that one day I get the nudge or moment of bravery I need to actually do it.

R

R2Y5A0N2

Former member
I've learned over the years that I'm too much of a coward to do it. If I wasn't I'd have been gone a long time ago. I just hope that one day I get the nudge or moment of bravery I need to actually do it.

Not killing yourself isn't being a coward at all, it's being incredibly brave and strong. Please listen to me, I'm far from perfect. Made plenty of mistakes, upset plenty of people and done some bad things, but what I do know is that things will get better (cliche, boring I know) but I honestly believe that and you need to hold on please. You should get emergency help if you are feeling suicidal <3