One of those days..

• Thread starter SomepersonyouDK
  • Start date
SomepersonyouDK

SomepersonyouDK

I feel so worthless today:cry: I feel like just breaking up with my boyfriend so i don't have to bother him ever again. I affect everyone with my depression.
If i don't talk about it, they're mad with me.
If i do, they're mad at me still.
I just make everyone miserable no matter what i do.

Any time i am happy i get so unearthly agitated like i'm ready to ruin my own happiness before something else can for me.

JustAnotherHuman

JustAnotherHuman

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling really down today. Depression likes to mess with our minds and make us think that all we do is cause trouble. This isn't true at all. Feel free to tell us about whats you're struggling with. We won't be mad at you, as we all go through similar struggles and feelings of our own.

Don't worry about bothering your boyfriend, that is part of a normal relationship. Both sides are there to bother each other and try and help support each other, so the best thing you can do is be honest to him about your struggles.

I know its easy to think that any time you're happy you'll just ruin it, but that shouldn't stop you from being happy. In fact that should push you to make the most of it. Instead of worrying about when and how you'll ruin your happiness, expect it to happen and make the most of the now.

Whatever you do, know that we're here to help and give love. :grouphug:I hope that things get better!

SomepersonyouDK

SomepersonyouDK

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling really down today. Depression likes to mess with our minds and make us think that all we do is cause trouble. This isn't true at all. Feel free to tell us about whats you're struggling with. We won't be mad at you, as we all go through similar struggles and feelings of our own.

Don't worry about bothering your boyfriend, that is part of a normal relationship. Both sides are there to bother each other and try and help support each other, so the best thing you can do is be honest to him about your struggles.

I know its easy to think that any time you're happy you'll just ruin it, but that shouldn't stop you from being happy. In fact that should push you to make the most of it. Instead of worrying about when and how you'll ruin your happiness, expect it to happen and make the most of the now.

Whatever you do, know that we're here to help and give love. :grouphug:I hope that things get better!
Thank you. You're so kind~ :grouphug:

J

JCPraha

Depression is very hard to deal with, both for the depressed persons and for others. Other people who are not depressed can never understand it. That is why your discussions with them regarding it go nowhere, only cause frustration. I have the same problems, no one can understand. When you feel happy, you get agitated. The same thing happens to me, it is part of my mood swings, maybe it is the same for you. I'm not sure though, everyone is different.