• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

one of the most painful feelings...

M

Misssad1111

is the feeling of not being believed by someone. i mean heart wrenching sadness that i'm being treated like some 70yo with dementia and everything i do is wrong and my perspective is wrong and it's all wrong and i just hate myself and my whole entire life. cant stop posting threads to save my life. i seriously suck the forum dry of support
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Manicotti

Manicotti

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. It's ok to want and need support during difficult times. I have never experienced schizophrenia, but feel compassion for those that do. It must be pretty scary. It must also be hard to have people not believe you.

I hope you feel better soon. Your life matters.

Mothman

Mothman

is the feeling of not being believed by someone. i mean heart wrenching sadness that i'm being treated like some 70yo with dementia and everything i do is wrong and my perspective is wrong
I know exactly what you mean. I feel like people sometimes treat me as though I'm a mental invalid ever since I revealed my diagnosis.

M

Misssad1111

@Mothman that's why im not going to reveal IRL anymore. its like the number #1 way to lose all your friends