• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

one more

G

gabriella

Hello. A new user.Hope to hear from you soon.

D

Dollit

Hi Gabriella and welcome to the forum. What brings you here?

J

jamesdean

hello

:hug:Hi gabrilla sorry did i spell that right. How r u 2 day? I live in birmingham england n we r having a heat wave 2 day i'm just chilling out in the shade with a mad cat 4 company.

G

gabriella

me and my dog

:hug:Hi gabrilla sorry did i spell that right. How r u 2 day? I live in birmingham england n we r having a heat wave 2 day i'm just chilling out in the shade with a mad cat 4 company.
Hello Jamesdean. I am fine but am looking forward to having some rest from work. I live in Italy with my dog Mirco. We do get on well together...How are you?

J

jamesdean

:)hello my dear i'm just chilling out 2 day i've had a hectic couple of weeks. Ive never been 2 italy they say it is beautiful, where abouts do u live. My other half wants us 2 go 2 rome next year so who knows. hows the wheathe 2 day?

G

gabriella

A mess but a fine one

:)hello my dear i'm just chilling out 2 day i've had a hectic couple of weeks. Ive never been 2 italy they say it is beautiful, where abouts do u live. My other half wants us 2 go 2 rome next year so who knows. hows the wheathe 2 day?
The weather is fine especially in the south where I live and which I truly recommend. Things are differently organized here and, all in all, I can say that Italy is a mess for lots of things. The traffic, mainstream services and BUREAUCRACY. However, it is the best place to eat pasta col pesto!

J

jamesdean

hi

:flowers:Hi u sound chilled out 2 day i'm sorry i dont know anything about italy. I do go 2 spain benidorm sometimes once a year, tacky is what most would call benidorm but i love it n it helps me 2 chill out by the hotel swimming pool n the food is really fresh n nice n i love the old town @ night its very cosmopolitant just like ibiza old town though theres always loads of drag shows in ibiza. How old r u? my mental health condition is depression 40 years with little remission, but i dont dwell on it n try 2 keep going. This forum is great place 2 meet n talk 2 other people. keep chatting

J

jamesdean

Gosh

I have 2 tell u this it booasted my mood getting a reply from u in italyearlier n i hadnt checked my horoscope because i was feelinf down n so any way i looked ' them just n it said i would talk 2 some1 from over seas wow!

G

gabriella

I have 2 tell u this it booasted my mood getting a reply from u in italyearlier n i hadnt checked my horoscope because i was feelinf down n so any way i looked ' them just n it said i would talk 2 some1 from over seas wow!
Well. I am very pleased to talk with you. I do not know if I am the only Italian person on this site...and maybe it can sound a bit strange! But I do not care. I tell you something about me...I am 40 and I am a teacher of English in high schools. I am currently studying at an Uk university in health and social care...I am a bit fed up with my work...Actually, in the last months I have been fed up with things that happened to me. I try to stick on my obstinacy...it isn'tworthwhile getting down.Do you have any hobby which helps you when you feel down?

J

jamesdean

Not really

I dont really have a hobby as such i will try 2 listen 2 some music n i try n get some fresh air if all that b 2 sit in the park ive found this forum very helpful n i only got my laptop about a month ago so i'm finding stuff all the time 2 look @

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi Gabriella and :welcome: