• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

one more

G

gabriella

Hello. A new user.Hope to hear from you soon.

D

Dollit

Hi Gabriella and welcome to the forum. What brings you here?

J

jamesdean

hello

:hug:Hi gabrilla sorry did i spell that right. How r u 2 day? I live in birmingham england n we r having a heat wave 2 day i'm just chilling out in the shade with a mad cat 4 company.

G

gabriella

me and my dog

:hug:Hi gabrilla sorry did i spell that right. How r u 2 day? I live in birmingham england n we r having a heat wave 2 day i'm just chilling out in the shade with a mad cat 4 company.
Hello Jamesdean. I am fine but am looking forward to having some rest from work. I live in Italy with my dog Mirco. We do get on well together...How are you?

J

jamesdean

:)hello my dear i'm just chilling out 2 day i've had a hectic couple of weeks. Ive never been 2 italy they say it is beautiful, where abouts do u live. My other half wants us 2 go 2 rome next year so who knows. hows the wheathe 2 day?

G

gabriella

A mess but a fine one

:)hello my dear i'm just chilling out 2 day i've had a hectic couple of weeks. Ive never been 2 italy they say it is beautiful, where abouts do u live. My other half wants us 2 go 2 rome next year so who knows. hows the wheathe 2 day?
The weather is fine especially in the south where I live and which I truly recommend. Things are differently organized here and, all in all, I can say that Italy is a mess for lots of things. The traffic, mainstream services and BUREAUCRACY. However, it is the best place to eat pasta col pesto!

J

jamesdean

hi

:flowers:Hi u sound chilled out 2 day i'm sorry i dont know anything about italy. I do go 2 spain benidorm sometimes once a year, tacky is what most would call benidorm but i love it n it helps me 2 chill out by the hotel swimming pool n the food is really fresh n nice n i love the old town @ night its very cosmopolitant just like ibiza old town though theres always loads of drag shows in ibiza. How old r u? my mental health condition is depression 40 years with little remission, but i dont dwell on it n try 2 keep going. This forum is great place 2 meet n talk 2 other people. keep chatting

J

jamesdean

Gosh

I have 2 tell u this it booasted my mood getting a reply from u in italyearlier n i hadnt checked my horoscope because i was feelinf down n so any way i looked ' them just n it said i would talk 2 some1 from over seas wow!

G

gabriella

I have 2 tell u this it booasted my mood getting a reply from u in italyearlier n i hadnt checked my horoscope because i was feelinf down n so any way i looked ' them just n it said i would talk 2 some1 from over seas wow!
Well. I am very pleased to talk with you. I do not know if I am the only Italian person on this site...and maybe it can sound a bit strange! But I do not care. I tell you something about me...I am 40 and I am a teacher of English in high schools. I am currently studying at an Uk university in health and social care...I am a bit fed up with my work...Actually, in the last months I have been fed up with things that happened to me. I try to stick on my obstinacy...it isn'tworthwhile getting down.Do you have any hobby which helps you when you feel down?

J

jamesdean

Not really

I dont really have a hobby as such i will try 2 listen 2 some music n i try n get some fresh air if all that b 2 sit in the park ive found this forum very helpful n i only got my laptop about a month ago so i'm finding stuff all the time 2 look @

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi Gabriella and :welcome: