• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

One For All; All For One....

R

rabina

Hearing Voices and related issues:

Aren't we all in this world together; yes, we are.
Shouldn't we all be striving to support, help and encourage each other; yes we should.
Whether we believe in God or not we are human beings always. I don't believe we should allow our religious or political beliefs to affect how we treat each other as human beings or we should try our damndest not to allow it.
My God ( just habit :innocent:) let's pull together as equal human beings who respectfully agree to disagree if need be.
Let us all strive for helping each other, being kind, being respectful of each other, supporting each other, giving any information we may want to share that can help others; let's make peace and not war.
Well, we're all in this together so we can atleast try right...Smile on your brother ? Give peace a chance. And when conflict should arise, step back, take some deep breaths, think or re-think and let's ask ourselves this: how do I want to be treated by others ? I'm willling; anyone else ?

R

rabina

Hi Raven,
Nice to meet you and thank you very much.
I do hope you can find peace with the voices you hear...
rabina

parker

parker

Hearing Voices and related issues:

Aren't we all in this world together; yes, we are.
Shouldn't we all be striving to support, help and encourage each other; yes we should.
Whether we believe in God or not we are human beings always. I don't believe we should allow our religious or political beliefs to affect how we treat each other as human beings or we should try our damndest not to allow it.
My God ( just habit :innocent:) let's pull together as equal human beings who respectfully agree to disagree if need be.
Let us all strive for helping each other, being kind, being respectful of each other, supporting each other, giving any information we may want to share that can help others; let's make peace and not war.
Well, we're all in this together so we can atleast try right...Smile on your brother ? Give peace a chance. And when conflict should arise, step back, take some deep breaths, think or re-think and let's ask ourselves this: how do I want to be treated by others ? I'm willling; anyone else ?
Wished i'd get a buck for every one of these type of threads you put up

R

rabina

Wished i'd get a buck for every one of these type of threads you put up
Parker,
You know what I wish for instead of a buck ?
I wish for all to find peace, calm and happiness.

T

terri

pece and nappiness everyone.

you would never gueff what - dophins are in so let's kick if off .....

football star

cherie