• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

On the right track

R

Rhino187

Hi,I have been taking the maximum dosage of olanzapine for over a month and it has literally given me my life back. It has been a game changer in every way. Hope you find it the same way.

N

natalie

Hi, Rhino187,

May I ask; what sort of dose of Olanzapine, are you taking? I'm interested to know.

Thanks, I myself take Abilify.

Welcome Aboard, to MHF.

Natalie,

London, England UK.

R

Rhino187

Hi Natalie, great to hear from you. Hope you're doing well. The dosage is 20mg per day

N

natalie

Hi Rhino187,

Thanks for informing me, much appreciated. Howeve,r I had to come off, Onlanzapine, for various reasons. I now take Abiilfy, and I am retrialing 20ml, down from 25ml.

I'm fine, no heard voices, no intrusive thoughts, and no delusions slightly, and no paranoia.

How the paranoia will be, if and when I amout shopping, either today or tomorrow, will remain to be seen.

Have a good day,

Best regards.

R

Rhino187

It's ironic in itself that I was prescribed olanzapine back in 1998 when it first hit the shelves. I found it difficult to keep taking because of the sedation. Here I find myself in 2021 back on it with minimal side effects.

N

natalie

Thanks for advising me. I also had very difficult side effects of sedation, it would have me asleep jokingly on a se rious note, all day long. Abilify is much much better for me, more alert,and more awake.