On the bright side

E

EstherRose94

I regulated really quickly after an argument and have kept a clear perspective today even though it could have gone south. I apologized and I am back to being sweet without being needy or begging for forgiveness so hopefully everything quickly clears up!

Lunus

Lunus

I regulated really quickly after an argument and have kept a clear perspective today even though it could have gone south. I apologized and I am back to being sweet without being needy or begging for forgiveness so hopefully everything quickly clears up!
That is fantastic news as it’s so hard to do in a stressful situation. I’ve recently been learning about the difference between being right and being effective. I always have to be right lol. Anyway, well done you. The more you do the easier it will become.

E

EstherRose94

That is fantastic news as it’s so hard to do in a stressful situation. I’ve recently been learning about the difference between being right and being effective. I always have to be right lol. Anyway, well done you. The more you do the easier it will become.
Haha me too I’m very stubborn. In this particular case though I really wasn’t right and figured that out and was able to apologize. Ugh. Wish I was always right hahah.

Lunus

Lunus

Haha me too I’m very stubborn. In this particular case though I really wasn’t right and figured that out and was able to apologize. Ugh. Wish I was always right hahah.
What does it matter whether we were ‘actually’ right lol. The more mindful I become the more I realise i have rarely been right and being stubborn myself I hate this realisation but have to accept it. 😂

E

EstherRose94

Exactly. It doesn’t matter at all. And yes it is a frustrating realization haha.

G

Girl interupted

I’m proud of you hon. That is huge.