• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

On line E - Communications, from a couple of Doctors, regarding my Helicopters paanoia/anxieties! A latest one, from Senior in Chief GP.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i have been in comunique via e consult, on line commmuication based via GP services without Admin involved, via my group practice.

At one point, in the message, i have been advised to continue on with music listening (at last they're learning about me more !! ) and I felt oh I know, it keeps and helps out mental health very well, it keeps me balanced and stablised with a bit of strong luck. Inside builings, and at home, this is , not out in the streets. Just maybe on buses as well I am thinking.

I have been advised to switch 25ml from afternoon to morning, well, it just hadn't worked at all! So I'll notify next week, that with permission medical basis, to the afternoon arrangements, much better off, and happier.

So overall, I am satisfied now with the e - consult via GP services only without admin involved.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I very recently applied through e on line communique consultation, application, and I received feedback, from the senior in chief GP, that seemingly I am coping well, and to continue on with hobbies and interests to detract from the issues of helicopters, particularly I'll file, low and loud combined ones.

He felt, not t o alter any of my meds, rats I felt, I wanted to see about changing, and coming off from the Fluxoetine, as I am now very balanced, and better much better reduced right down, on new lower dose of 5ml. I'll see to that another time.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have not long heard back, from my group GP p ractice, via their on line e communique method dealing with paitents.

The part - timerr lady doctor, happily from my point of view, has requested me in, to su rgery, for a general review next month, eit he July or August, I'll have to monitor that, which month this is, and I'll be very much looking forward to attending in practice, once more, I have owing to the anoying and s tressful lockdown, missed seriously not being in attendance.

They will contact me I will presume, to let me know and which month I should then get in.

I'll be looking forward to it, along side of my volunteering monitoring, when ever the actual volunteering shall take place, that is a thought remians to be seen.

I shall ease t his early evening until dinner time, listening to music, and knitting oh and they felt suggested I plan what sort of music i'll listen, to and on that note, I always have been like that.

As they say - play on.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.