On a mission or paranoia or just want to prove I am right

fazza

fazza

Over the past few weeks I seem to be getting more intense like I am on a mission but have not had the full mission briefing. I am hoping others on the schizophrenia spectrum could give me a reality check as I dont trust the doctors advice and I refuse to see a cpn.

I feel driven to discover something and feel there is something very wrong and I have the solution.

Something is very very wrong. I can't sleep eat or think clearly. Everybody is annoying me and I cannot stand any noise or irratating inefficient people.

N

natalie

Fazza, Hi,

Would you mind if i asked, are you presently prescribed medication? Are you ensuring that you take your medication daily. If the answer is no to the 2nd question, then you should reflect upon slightly, and resume taking your medication, now i have forgotten exactly what your diagnosis officially is now, to me, though sounds as though at the moment, as well, that you could be anxious.

Anxious in the form of Anxiety. I think, that is the answer, it seems to me, and I know, sorry about this, that as you can't eat or sleep, or think clearly, in this repsect, could be slight bouts of paranoia/anxiety and you do need to take or be prescribed another medication t o counteract this aspect.

Or maybe cognet i think it is, sorry I don't know the actual spelling, behavourial therapy, that might help, or hypnotism in order to bring you out of.

It sounds very much like paranoia/anxiety combined. However, it might be best to get a 2nd different pshychartry number 2 referral, for a 2nd opinon, I do understand, though from you that you don't trust the cmht. Or contact the crisis, team, attached to cmht, or go to your GP, and see what they can do - on Monday phone up for an appointment for the GP, even if it is just to offload.

Very much now thinking about it, sounds like anxiety to me.

Best regards.

fazza

fazza

Thanks Natalie My diagnosis is treatment resistive schizophrenia although they have mentioned schizo affective because I display a mood component too. I had a second opinion last year and have been pretty good all year.

Medication is
111mg lurasidone
600mg lithium
200 mg sertraline

Topcat

Topcat

I used to feel similar when I was hypomanic, driven, either no need to eat or wouldn't remember to, high irritation towards noise and people, less need to sleep etc.

fazza

fazza

Thanks Topcat. The irratability is the worst. Everybody just seems so irrelevant and insignificant.

fazza

fazza

Just been informed that I am passively aggressive... Well that's a new one for me. Maybe I am just misunderstood and the real truth is that I am just non tolerent of the masses.
Not sure if I like myself right now. I think I do but I have this creeping suspicion that I may be wrong.

Topcat

Topcat

When I had high irritability I was completely intolerable I expect, although to me it wasn't my fault that everyone couldn't just do exactly what I wanted. And noises, like eating dinner with the family, made me want to rip my own head off. I still had the rationale to realise I was overreacting, but I couldn't stop myself from doing it.
Not much advice, I'm no expert. I just made sure I explained to my family and apologised, and avoided them as much as possible. Exercising helped sometimes, running til it hurts, try and get out the raaaah energy.

N

natalie

I just wonder, whether, and I feel, that the 111ml of medication and also the 600 ml of medication are fighting with teach other you just might be much better on a all in one mental health med for your condiitons medication known as Abilify aripipazole for medical professionals, I have been on this brand since July 07, and this is a marvellous drug for my szchiophrenia based needs.

I just thouight that it was worth a mention.

fazza

fazza

I just wonder, whether, and I feel, that the 111ml of medication and also the 600 ml of medication are fighting with teach other you just might be much better on a all in one mental health med for your condiitons medication known as Abilify aripipazole for medical professionals, I have been on this brand since July 07, and this is a marvellous drug for my szchiophrenia based needs.

I just thouight that it was worth a mention.
Thanks Natalie but the 600mg of lithium is for mood stabilisation. I cant tolerate Abilify (aripiprazole) at all and even if I could it would not control my moods like lithium has done since february

A

a_void

Over the past few weeks I seem to be getting more intense like I am on a mission but have not had the full mission briefing. I am hoping others on the schizophrenia spectrum could give me a reality check as I dont trust the doctors advice and I refuse to see a cpn.

I feel driven to discover something and feel there is something very wrong and I have the solution.

Something is very very wrong. I can't sleep eat or think clearly. Everybody is annoying me and I cannot stand any noise or irratating inefficient people.
Hi Fazza,

as much as i hate to say this, having been there myself recently it sounds as if unless you see your nurse/doctor and get some help, you may end up back in hospital...

go and get the help you need fazz, please....the last thing you want to happen is end up back in the hospital....

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you have my sympathy as far as going on a mission goes one psychiatrist said been a catholic martyr gives you a sense of purpose