• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

omg i realize i post too much, i got to slow it down sorry guys, you must annoyed by it

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I just saw schizophrenia forum omg, i post alot threads, i think im overdoing it, so im going to only post like 2-3 day max. thats all.

EdEd

EdEd

You're fine , I don't mind it at all. It's refreshing.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

You're fine , I don't mind it at all. It's refreshing.
really nah i think its way too much for people to handle, im just going to post like 2-3 day i thinks that more that enough yea. just reply more to peoples issues and threads, i think thats a better option for me.

EdEd

EdEd

You're fine either way.. I have schizophrenia and your posts were able to distract me from my schizophrenia. So they've been useful.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

You're fine either way.. I have schizophrenia and your posts were able to distract me from my schizophrenia. So they've been useful.
Really okay i didnt realize that sure no problem man, i'll try my best to be a positive role model here in the forum :) but remeber im not perfect too lol :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR omg back to square one, back on the drawing board this sucks major. I need to get back into freaking shape im fat again from psyhospital food. Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I bought a jesus tshirt on wish but im not surprise at all means, lol my mom says im anti jesus omg narcisstic to max. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I feel like a absolute loser today omg, are people for real, seriously why. Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I know my therapist told not to watch this type of videos but this i had to watch this omg this vide made me laugh. soul ties say what omg. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Omg krava maga class was intense today!! Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR bought a rugby jersey on wish, its cheap quality omg im like are you serious Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I promise this is going to my last thread about haters lol omg i bet everyone is sick tired already i understand Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR lol i got two free bottles of melatonin they forgot to get out my bag omg from wallgreens wtf Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just camed back from my first class of krav maga martial arts omg its was hard. Schizophrenia Forum 3
Hello513 OMG what I just accomplished I used to think was impossible for schizophrenics. Schizophrenia Forum 10
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i realize there is no perfect medication out there no perfect psychiatrist at all. Schizophrenia Forum 12
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i dont know about you guys but i just realize that you just need the simple things in life i dont know but is this just me Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I realize they say there will be better days, but they never come. Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you know what i realize about toxic negative people draining your energy or narcissistic whatever you call them. Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize after all this [email protected] i been going thru this weekend feeling everyone was against me Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im starting to realize its my mind causing all this horrible feelings today. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize today, why im suffering so much. dont take the hard path, take the EASY PATH Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize from the last forum i was on Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR This is what haters and negative people dont realize Schizophrenia Forum 32
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I just realize something. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR this the last post for tonight everyone i wish you a great night have a good sleep tonight everyone Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey post your favorite music youtube video guys enjoy: lets have fun tonight:) Schizophrenia Forum 2
Z What Would Recovery Look Like in the post COVID Age Schizophrenia Forum 0
T Farewell.. I wont post here anymore. Schizophrenia Forum 9
D Delete a post Schizophrenia Forum 9
T Dear diary(another post) Schizophrenia Forum 46
T Schizophrenia treatment post #2 Schizophrenia Forum 1
T Schizophrenia treatment post #1 Schizophrenia Forum 0
B Post all my voice hearers and telepaths. Schizophrenia Forum 0
FadeToBlack How/have you rebuilt your life post-diagnosis? Schizophrenia Forum 2
E A very plesant drug adpapted post fo the moderators ( no need to moderate) Schizophrenia Forum 1
T See my post Schizophrenia Forum 3
S My post bills Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Why aren't the Schizoaffective's allowed to post in this section. Schizophrenia Forum 6
E question about where to post? Schizophrenia Forum 6
A Not sure where to post this - Retaining information in my mind Schizophrenia Forum 7